Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Thread brought to you by Bro Seed. Need seed bro? Bro Seed.

1) Miller time. Dude has it all. Don’t hold that int against him he was freestyling the game was in hand.
    2) Too much qb power. Still. If a team figures out how to shut that down again we’re going to have a bad time bros.
    3) Williams should remain the feature back. Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has left?
    4) I liked getting Quincy involved even though the play call is obvious. Can’t wait until he fakes the run and hits Watson for 6.
    5) This is a championship level defense. Amazing all around but extra special against the run.
    6) Hope the dorf is ok.
    7) Lets get healthy and go restore the rightful order of the FCS universe.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Miller fucks.
    Williams fucks.
    The defense fucks.

Bring on the Northeastern South Tennessee Giraffes or whatever.

This is a championship caliber team. Will they win it all? We shall see but they are no doubt championship worthy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

389 yards rushing. Williams was a man today!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

1) Miller time. Dude has it all. Don’t hold that int against him he was freestyling the game was in hand.
    2) Too much qb power. Still. If a team figures out how to shut that down again we’re going to have a bad time bros.
    3) Williams should remain the feature back. Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has left?
    4) I liked getting Quincy involved even though the play call is obvious. Can’t wait until he fakes the run and hits Watson for 6.
    5) This is a championship level defense. Amazing all around but extra special against the run.
    6) Hope the dorf is ok.
    Agreed with everything but the QB power. To me it was the first game they used it in awhile. With our best offensive player out, they brought it back to add another element to the game.

Now in 2 weeks if we are using it a lot against JMU or Montana. Then we're probably in trouble.

Miller has the instincts to react without wasting time. Great dynamic reactions. He is a winner, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

6) Hope the dorf is ok.
    Agree with everything you said. I do think that, at some point, Cam is going to need to throw the ball to win. I think/hope he's up to it, but I haven't quite seen it yet. It'll help to have Watson back.

Our O-line is looking like an NDSU line the last few weeks. Credit to Roehl for play calling. Hope the guys get healthy for the semis.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

SIU with the timeouts when they're down by 31. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    SIU with the timeouts when they're down by 31. WTF?
    Coachable moments.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk