Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoSoDak
    Posts
    911

    Default Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    CSU canned their coach after 15 games…you’ve got to think Entz has to be on that short list?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,246

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Maybe... but I'd assume most FBS schools would be wary of a hiring a coach that has never coached at the FBS level and has only been a head coach for less than 3 years. Not everyone ascends as quickly as Klieman did and even he went 5 years as NDSU's head coach. I'd guess that Entz isn't going anywhere for at least another year or two.

  3. #3
    Bison Dan's Avatar
    Bison Dan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,664

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Maybe... but I'd assume most FBS schools would be wary of a hiring a coach that has never coached at the FBS level and has only been a head coach for less than 3 years. Not everyone ascends as quickly as Klieman did and even he went 5 years as NDSU's head coach. I'd guess that Entz isn't going anywhere for at least another year or two.
    Bubbles might be interested!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,543

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Bubbles might be interested!
    Bubbles couldn't get hired as an official team ass washer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,709

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Bubbles couldn't get hired as an official team ass washer.
    His team held us to 16 and only lost by 1 score.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,543

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    His team held us to 16 and only lost by 1 score.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Good point; maybe he is qualified for ass washer. But certainly not jock strap cleaner.

  7. #7
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    3,738

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    CSU canned their coach after 15 games…you’ve got to think Entz has to be on that short list?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do you assume that? What connection to CSU does he have?

  8. #8
    ByeSonBusiness is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Why? Do you have a warrant?
    Posts
    4,632

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Why do you assume that? What connection to CSU does he have?
    Yeah I have no idea why anyone would assume he is on it. Has he accomplished anything really?
    College of Business Alumnus

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    20,093

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Could see Stig and staff being on CSU radar.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,979

    Default Re: Colorado State Coaching Vacancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Why do you assume that? What connection to CSU does he have?
    No connection necessary.
    I am become Death, the destroyer of threads.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •