Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT @ Creighton

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT @ Creighton

Man are we slow footed and soft as hell. No guts. No effort. Just lay down. We also look out of shape. Our guys are huffing and puffing like this is their first practice of the year. Pathetic effort. Embarrassing on national TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creighton emptys bench w 6 min left..but Dave keeps starters in to make final score look better...

just put in the 2nd string dave!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

See Boden got in for 10 seconds in first half---since been glued to bench

Another guy in Dave's doghouse---because he looks to shoot when open---and not swing ball

Boden, just saying Dave is very stubborn---surprised hasn't suspended you as a learning opportunity

Every team in the Summit (with exception of St Thomas obviously) has won a game against a power conference or mid major team within the last 3 seasons.
    Meanwhile we’ve had what in Richmond tenure - Akron?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    You know the Richman turd polishers will be out in force after we beat them by 30. They won't be anywhere to be seen tonight though, per usual.
    Que the, "Well, we know all that matters are those 3 games in Sioux Falls" comments. This team won't win a damn game in Sioux Falls.

here comes the culture talk... haha.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    here comes the culture talk... haha.
    My que to turn the channel.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I've seen 6th grade girls travelling teams play with more effort and passion than Dave's team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Hopefully postgame shows confuse us again with UNDies again and show their logo and name when talkin how embarrassing this game is
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Last play, pg drives the lane, beats his guy and gets blocked by big dude. Wtf is a pull up not coached? Just stupid bb

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt