Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Round 2 Games

Default Re: Round 2 Games

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Should have been obvious that was going to happen. At least me vegging out on the couch saw it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I suspect the Bunnies would have gotten the first down without the cheap drama queen act. That kind of crap cheapens the game and makes SDSU look like a bunch of sandlot children...not that they didn't already. Can you imagine the Bison ever doing something like that?

BTW - With the players they have, how in the hell did the Bunnies almost blow a 24 point half-time lead against a very pedestrian Sac State team?

So the FCS basically is a four team league maybe 5 with EWU. Otherwise its Montanas and the Dakotas for the next decade in Frisco every year.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    So the FCS basically is a four team league maybe 5 with EWU. Otherwise its Montanas and the Dakotas for the next decade in Frisco every year.
    I don't think EWU is going to challenge for a title anytime soon. Couldn't win big games with Barriere at QB, only going to get harder without him. Defense is soft, every year they say it is better and it never is.

I think Weber St will be relevant again next year. Good coach, just needs to hit on a QB. They always play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Should have been obvious that was going to happen. At least me vegging out on the couch saw it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t think Sac State was overly “tricked”, cuz they solid contact on RB at LOS.

That said, I thought from what Indy told us on the UND play against us that what SDSU did should have been a penalty.

INDY????
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I don’t think Sac State was overly “tricked”, cuz they solid contact on RB at LOS.

That said, I thought from what Indy told us on the UND play against us that what SDSU did should have been a penalty.

INDY????
    Does anyone have a link to video of the play?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

Just watch Adam Sandler do pretty much the same thing at the end of The Longest Yard.

Vid toward the end of article:
    https://www.underdogdynasty.com/plat...su-sam-houston
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Here it is… https://youtu.be/cLTlGLjH_6o

I do feel that this “trick play” mentality that the Jacks seem to be stuck on, will also be a distraction for them and their undoing when push comes to shove.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    I suspect the Bunnies would have gotten the first down without the cheap drama queen act. That kind of crap cheapens the game and makes SDSU look like a bunch of sandlot children...not that they didn't already. Can you imagine the Bison ever doing something like that?

BTW - With the players they have, how in the hell did the Bunnies almost blow a 24 point half-time lead against a very pedestrian Sac State team?
    This is the epitome of stupid. The Valley now has UND and SDSU with players stomping around like babies to distract rather than play. They should dedicate a tv channel and have to watch this loop all week in SD.

https://giphy.com/gifs/aeCu0ynws6jrl1yNY6
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post

The drama act had no impact on the play. If anything it made the play less effective because it took the QB sneak out of the equation and they didn't buy it. The strong side safety (who was basically a stongside backer/corner) softly followed the QB to the slot with his eyes to the play and then they ran it to the weak side which wasn't his fit anyways
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-05-2021 at 05:40 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com