Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GDT vs Idaho 11/27

Default Re: GDT vs Idaho 11/27

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    So when does Boden Skunberg transfer?
    He's shooting 22% from the field on a team that is in dire need of outside shooting. Make some shots and he'll get a bigger role. I was hoping he'd take a big step this year, but that hasn't happened so far.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    He's shooting 22% from the field on a team that is in dire need of outside shooting. Make some shots and he'll get a bigger role. I was hoping he'd take a big step this year, but that hasn't happened so far.
    He also looks to create off the dribble, which is needed as well, but again has struggled to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    IDK but I think its interesting his minutes go down against a bad team, but plays a lot against teams that are way worse matchups.
    He's not a D1 player.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    He's not a D1 player.
    probably. Grant Nelson is only true D1 ND kid I've seen since 2007 Dexter was a d2 guy but played himself into a D1 kid
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    probably. Grant Nelson is only true D1 ND kid I've seen since 2007 Dexter was a d2 guy but played himself into a D1 kid
    Andrew Morgan has a Dexter vibe to me. I think he's going to be a signature piece of the team.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    He's not a D1 player.
    I agree with you but that hasn't stopped Dave from playing guys in the past.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I agree with you but that hasn't stopped Dave from playing guys in the past.
    LOL oh boy...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?