Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 1 Games

Default Re: Round 1 Games

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Hopefully SELa puts an end to the 3rd on the SWAC nonsense for a good long while. Up 24 zip mid 3rd period.
    Wait was FAMU an at large selection?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Wait was FAMU an at large selection?
    Yup... don't understand that one either... if they aren't in the "SWAC Conf Championship" game, that means they were 3rd best SWAC and deserved a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Yup... don't understand that one either... if they aren't in the "SWAC Conf Championship" game, that means they were 3rd best SWAC and deserved a spot?
    Lmao wow, I didn’t even look cuz I assumed they HAD to have gotten some autobid thing.

I mean I understand why they were selected
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

well...they were probably the second best team in the SWAC. Just so happened there were in the same division as the best team and only one team from each division goes to the champ. FAMU is probably better than any team in the SWAC West division.

The Celebration Bowl features the SWAC and MEAC champions so they finished second in the SWAC.
    It's OK to not be OK.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The Celebration Bowl features the SWAC and MEAC champions so they finished second in the SWAC.
    He's talking about the SWAC championship...not the Celebration Bowl. The SWAC championship game is Prairie View and Jackson State

FAMU was second in the SWAC East

Hoping those Missouri State fans can come back and educate us on how the hell they lost to UT Martin

If MSU’s athletes beat our program every time (whoops!), what does UT Martin have that beats MSU’s athletes?
    *one day later*

Judging by the box score little brother ran all over UC Davis. Almost 400 yards between Davis and strong.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lmao wow, I didn’t even look cuz I assumed they HAD to have gotten some autobid thing.

I mean I understand why they were selected
    Everyone knows why they were selected and it has nothing to do with football.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Judging by the box score little brother ran all over UC Davis. Almost 400 yards between Davis and strong.
    Watched first quarter. It was over. Davis getting gashed every play. Huge holes. They couldn't stop anything.