Thread: Starting NDSU Setter Transferring

Hybrid View

Default Starting NDSU Setter Transferring

Once again, NDSU 2 year starting setter transferring. (Already taken off roster on Gobison). This is a pattern. What the hell os going on? 🤨

Default Re: Starting NDSU Setter Transferring

I assume you mean Reagan Reilly?
    I believe she was a freshman, & I think Miss VB in South Dakota?
    Don't be surprised if she re-appears in a 'higher rated program'.

I don't understand, ndsu volleyball should be killing recruiting in the Twin cities...but it's not happening.
    cmon.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

She’s transferring to SDSU. Pretty much the worst case scenario for this situation.

They were a middle of the pack team with Johnson at setter and better talent around her. IMO, they badly need a transfer.

There are a lot of good setters in the portal, and the dream would be Elle Glock if USC IMO. Originally from Nebraska, top 50 recruit, tall, athletic, and 4 years of eligibility.

Nebraska is bringing in Reillys sister, who is arguably the top setter in her class, so my guess is Glock winds up at Creighton.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    She’s transferring to SDSU. Pretty much the worst case scenario for this situation.

They were a middle of the pack team with Johnson at setter and better talent around her. IMO, they badly need a transfer.

There are a lot of good setters in the portal, and the dream would be Elle Glock if USC IMO. Originally from Nebraska, top 50 recruit, tall, athletic, and 4 years of eligibility.

Nebraska is bringing in Reillys sister, who is arguably the top setter in her class, so my guess is Glock winds up at Creighton.
    SDSU????? whoa... that's a kick in the gut.

JLO has such a name in Minnesota Volleyball, she needs to be more aggressive with her name & recruiting. time's a wastin.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Per gobison.com it appears that Abby Stark is no longer on the team. Any word on what happened?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.