Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Why is the Dome Half Full?

Default Re: Why is the Dome Half Full?

Quote Originally Posted by JCEE1990 View Post
    Absolutely! I’ve never understood the desire for a close game. The desire should be to stomp! To show them the best. I do like a close game, but I desire a stomping.
    People are not understanding the argument.

People dont want "close games" because we get worse. Its not fun to watch a bad team have a close game against another bad team. What they are really saying is that "we want interesting games against competitive opponents"

If the only goal was to curb stomp teams, and not have competitive or interesting games, we should move down to D2 or D3 because #naTiOnAlChAmPiOnShIpS and #bLoWOuTs.

and to the euphoric glee of the FCS4ever movement, D2 has come to us. now we can have all the blowouts and championships we could ever dream of. Not because we got better, but because everyone good has left, and everyone remaining got worse. super duper exciting
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    People are not understanding the argument.

People dont want "close games" because we get worse. Its not fun to watch a bad team have a close game against another bad team. What they are really saying is that "we want interesting games against competitive opponents"

If the only goal was to curb stomp teams, and not have competitive or interesting games, we should move down to D2 or D3 because #naTiOnAlChAmPiOnShIpS and #bLoWOuTs.

and to the euphoric glee of the FCS4ever movement, D2 has come to us. now we can have all the blowouts and championships we could ever dream of. Not because we got better, but because everyone good has left, and everyone remaining got worse. super duper exciting

And yet, at least for now, we have some of the highest caliber athletes in the history of the program.

Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    And yet, at least for now, we have some of the highest caliber athletes in the history of the program.

Curious.
    Agreed! I think we are getting better and better recruits on the average

Nothing in your comment negates anything in my comment. They are both true
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Agreed! I think we are getting better and better recruits on the average

Nothing in your comment negates anything in my comment. They are both true
    Yeah, I wasn't making an argument but rather an observation. Thus my conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well I've upgraded to row 1 for the 4th time this year....haha. wow pretty sure we are at 12,500 sold right now.
    hopefully we get to 15,000 by gametime.
    only $30 tickets public!!
    I left 4 of mine empty...got kids sports going on. Volleyball on Saturday and traveling basketball tournament.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I left 4 of mine empty...got kids sports going on. Volleyball on Saturday and traveling basketball tournament.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    How could danger not be in the excuse list? To dangerous.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Yeah I shouldn't have renewed my season seats in Row CC. Heck, I may just buy a solo and go by myself. Anyone want to tailgate with me? Sad I know, but wife is out of town, kids busy with activities, and cousins... just not really interested anymore.
    Just come down and eat with us
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans