Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the Dome Half Full?

Default Re: Why is the Dome Half Full?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Texas was on their longest losing streak since the 1950s so it's not surprising fan interest was down. Plus, it must get annoying watching your team take the field through a vagina.

And it's not even centered.

Point is---if it can happen to TX it can happen to anyone. Not too long ago Michigan was having the same problems.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Point is---if it can happen to TX it can happen to anyone. Not too long ago Michigan was having the same problems.
    Not having any problems today. The 'Big House' is full and loud. Add in the snow and it is looking like a really beautiful thing.

Their issues are due to losing though. If we lost at home to Kansas my last concern would be how many people were watchinf
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At the USD game a four year old in front of us had a football helmet. Held up the security line while the metal detector people made the boy wait to get permission from higher ups to see he could bring in his helmet. I know this seems too dumb to be true but it happened.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Their issues are due to losing though. If we lost at home to Kansas my last concern would be how many people were watchinf
    Michigans was also due to a new AD who changed seats-ticketing and a host of other shit. Alumni were not happy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Michigans was also due to a new AD who changed seats-ticketing and a host of other shit. Alumni were not happy.
    Seems like Michigan is going to be fine. Looks like Texas will continue to disappoint. I think the problems in Texas go very deep and originate in the same place that the money papering some of them over does.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    No, that was 1985. We beat USD in the championship game in 1986.
    Both long before my time lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Bunny attendance was 3,681
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Bunny attendance was 3,681
    Highest attendance was 5k at Missouri State
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Highest attendance was 5k at Missouri State
    Wow. I mean. Wow.