Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
Want to get my $.02 in before FBS/FCS talk derails this thread.

I’ve been saying this since about 2017, but the gameday experience has gotten stale. If you’re not a hardcore fan, I can absolutely see why you’re not going to every game. They play the same music, have the same food options, and there is absolutely nothing to do between pauses in action besides wonder why we’re beating the other team’s ass so badly.

We need to hire some gameday experience consultants or something. Leaning on tailgating the last 10 years is starting to not work. Yell leaders were super cool in 2011 when they added them, but they aren’t new and exciting anymore. Having more strict security than the Cowboys and having people wait in line 30 minutes to pat down 50 year old women isn’t a positive update to the gameday experience.

Sell beer, let kids go on the field at halftime, plant super fans throughout the crowd, get the ability to show video highlights of other games on ESPN+, do ANYTHING to change it up. Don’t forget your job is to entertain people so that they’ll come back. When it comes to fan retention, it’s more than just winning games.

Are you able to report for work before year's end?