Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: GDT vs Tarleton 11/22

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs Tarleton 11/22

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    PG is a need but I actually like Dez’s game a lot, Griesel obviously is the guy when he’s back and we have a couple solid guards coming in next season. Willie Guy finally made some shots but he is a defensive liability and can’t handle the ball against pressure which is exactly what a PG is supposed to be able to do. Why we refuse to throw the ball down low is the baffling part, Nelson was begging for it multiple times when he had like a 6’2” guy guarding him and nobody would throw him the ball. Same with Morgan, at some point it falls on the players too. I can’t imagine a coach saying don’t throw that pass but who knows. Create the angle, give the bigs the ball and let them eat. That’s the only way we are getting where we want to go this season.
    Welllll....if you dont PRACTICE post entries or encourage them it doesnt happen

Sam Greisel is a talented player BUT LETS STOPPPPPPP ACTING like hes the SAVIOR

SAME THING ever year....first 20 games are coached like coaches are coaching elementary kids who cant adjust

Hey Dave....hoe bout ADD press breaker in practice!!! Im tired of watching guys try to dribble through full court pressure....really wonder if coach up DETAILS in practice

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, that has been a frustration point for me ever since Tyson Ward has been gone. You can't create a shot just passing it around the perimeter. You either need to get the ball inside or create off the dribble in order to get good shots. Creating off the dribble isn't this team's strong suit so getting the ball inside should be an emphasis.
    How about SETTING SOLID SCREENS in a half court setting.....count how many times u see a SOLID screen....opponents never need to switch cuz just EXCHANGE spots on floor

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I come in here to throw my 2 cents in but after reading through the posts, I've got nothing new to say, you guys hit every nail on the head. Something needs to change in Bison basketball.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Michigan 31 Tarleton 22 at the half on the BT network.

Down 5 with 3:20 left.

Lost by 11. Scrappy little devils
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Tarlton hanging with the Zags! I dont feel too bad about a close win against them.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quite a starting schedule for them. At Stanford, Kansas, Wichita State, Michigan and Gonzaga with the Bison in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah, that loss definitely doesn't feel as icky as it did a week ago but hopefully these tough games they're giving teams OOC translate into some wins for them in the WAC when the opposition lightens up considerably. At the end of the day they're still 0-6 vs D1 competition right now and I don't believe their NET rating is affected by scoring margin.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, that loss definitely doesn't feel as icky as it did a week ago but hopefully these tough games they're giving teams OOC translate into some wins for them in the WAC when the opposition lightens up considerably. At the end of the day they're still 0-6 vs D1 competition right now and I don't believe their NET rating is affected by scoring margin.
    Loss? Reading this thread you would have thought we got beat by 20. Im pretty sure we beat Tarleton!