Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103

Thread: #MoorheadSoft

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    23,031

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

    I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??
    (Goodness, I love the petty bullshit sports bring out in me hahah)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,739

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

    I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??
    (Goodness, I love the petty bullshit sports bring out in me hahah)
    I was at a few Spud footballs games this year. They never looked overly impressive. Defense was suspect and gave up so many big plays.

  3. #33
    kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,295

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.


    Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

    I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    15,062

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.


    Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

    I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.
    I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.
    \_(ツ)_/

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Considering:

    1.. The thread-starter

    2. The subject

    3. The ridiculous assertion w/o evidence or verifiable facts

    Tony needs to lock this down or at a minimum, move it to smack and put Lakes back In diapers.
    Damn, I'm Good!

  6. #36
    BISONBRI53's Avatar
    BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.


    Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

    I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.
    Over the years? Fargo South...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Secret bunker deep under REA, 58202
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Where do you Fargo guys go to buy hard drugs?
    I have no idea where they go in Fargo for hard drugs, but I hear you go to Moorhead to get the ... nevermind.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.

    Valid point KAB & B4 life. interesting.....

    we can move this thread to bison commons or something, I can't move threads.
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  9. #39
    kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,295

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Over the years? Fargo South...
    I would agree. And I don't know Lakes timeline. Since Chase Morlock was done playing in 2016. Let's use 10 year timeline.

    Probably can use all Fargo West Fargo Schools.

    The one that sticks out to me is Brooks the running back from South.

    Currently Shanley has two players getting time. The Reinholz and the Jake Kava.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

    Yea I thought with NDSU's football success, it would've increased the level of athlete's coming out of the FM Area.

    Hegerle looks legit. but you are right KAB. Ty Brooks and he was average, Chase was solid. Tyler Roehl the last STAR NDSU has had from the FM local area? say it isn't so!

    Mcgovern went FBS so we can include him.
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •