Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: #MoorheadSoft

Default Re: #MoorheadSoft

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??
    (Goodness, I love the petty bullshit sports bring out in me hahah)

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??
    (Goodness, I love the petty bullshit sports bring out in me hahah)
    I was at a few Spud footballs games this year. They never looked overly impressive. Defense was suspect and gave up so many big plays.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.

Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.

Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.
    I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considering:

1.. The thread-starter

2. The subject

3. The ridiculous assertion w/o evidence or verifiable facts

Tony needs to lock this down or at a minimum, move it to smack and put Lakes back In diapers.
    Damn, I'm Good!

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

Over the years? Fargo South...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Where do you Fargo guys go to buy hard drugs?
    I have no idea where they go in Fargo for hard drugs, but I hear you go to Moorhead to get the ... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.

Valid point KAB & B4 life. interesting.....

we can move this thread to bison commons or something, I can't move threads.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Over the years? Fargo South...
    I would agree. And I don't know Lakes timeline. Since Chase Morlock was done playing in 2016. Let's use 10 year timeline.

Probably can use all Fargo West Fargo Schools.

The one that sticks out to me is Brooks the running back from South.

Currently Shanley has two players getting time. The Reinholz and the Jake Kava.

Yea I thought with NDSU's football success, it would've increased the level of athlete's coming out of the FM Area.

Hegerle looks legit. but you are right KAB. Ty Brooks and he was average, Chase was solid. Tyler Roehl the last STAR NDSU has had from the FM local area? say it isn't so!

Mcgovern went FBS so we can include him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?