Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cam Miller thread

Default Re: Official Cam Miller thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Oh I think you are probably right. I dont think we really disagree here. Stick had....I dont even remember who behind him though. Its not like Cam didn't have designed QB runs.
    Dude Roehl is our OC. He would be calling QB runs if Tom Brady was our quarterback lol.

Love Cam. Miller Time. Killa Cam. Saved our season last year. He can scramble on a bootleg and pick up some yards, but Easton broke runs of 60-80 yards every year. There is no comparison. And no, Quincy isn’t coming on to run for Easton on a consistent basis. Maybe for like 3rd and 1 situations or just as a gimmick to make other DCs sweat during pregame prep. Easton, Trey and CP were/will be like playing Madden 2004 with Michael Vick.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    wrong

ten char
    Any coach who would put Easton Stick on the bench for a run play should be fired and mocked in a rage filled BV thread started by yours truly.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Any coach who would put Easton Stick on the bench for a run play should be fired and mocked in a rage filled BV thread started by yours truly.
    What if it was to let Hunter Luepke run the wildcat bro?

Lardsin must go!

Anyone who think QP would have come in to run for Stick is delightfully confused. Stick, arguably, was a better runner than even Trey. I so wish I could have seen those 2 go head to head in a 40.....had to be close. Stick has that uncanny ability, which is unteachable, where no one could get a great shot in on him. That is so darn valuable and why I think he will have a long NFL career if he can simply make it to #2 on a depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Anyone who think QP would have come in to run for Stick is delightfully confused. Stick, arguably, was a better runner than even Trey. I so wish I could have seen those 2 go head to head in a 40.....had to be close. Stick has that uncanny ability, which is unteachable, where no one could get a great shot in on him. That is so darn valuable and why I think he will have a long NFL career if he can simply make it to #2 on a depth chart.
    The thing with Stick too is that he didn't look fast either until he was running by you.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Trey was faster on an open field but Stick was one of the quickest ever. Probably a little more compact since be is shorter, so tougher to bring down. Quickness is probably more important when hitting a hole. Easton was a better runner than QP. Given he was a great passer, zero chance QP would have seen the field. He saw the field last year after Cam took over because he did things with his legs Cam couldn't do. But Cam will still improve in that category but he will never be a game changing runner

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He rushed for 500 yards in the 8 games he started his red shirt freshman year, so yeah, he wasn't coming off the field for QB run. There were games that year the entire offense was based on his running ability.

His rushing totals from his first three starts.

But you would have brought in another wildcat QB.

Are you Mark Farley's burner account?

If Cam ever has a single 100 yard rushing game I would be shocked.
    After his 1st 3 starts.... defenses played him differently because be was dynamic AF

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Trey was faster on an open field but Stick was one of the quickest ever. Probably a little more compact since be is shorter, so tougher to bring down. Quickness is probably more important when hitting a hole. Easton was a better runner than QP. Given he was a great passer, zero chance QP would have seen the field. He saw the field last year after Cam took over because he did things with his legs Cam couldn't do. But Cam will still improve in that category but he will never be a game changing runner
    Stick was pretty fly for a white guy.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The thing with Stick too is that he didn't look fast either until he was running by you.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    This is still the case in the pros. Every camp defensive players comment on it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I beleive Stick had the top 3 cone drill time in the entire NFL draft combine that year....not just QB's