Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cam Miller thread

Default Re: Official Cam Miller thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree, Cam was very similar to Easton in 2015, possibly better passing. Except Easton was so fast, he could score anytime he touched the football. First 3 games he ran for 350 yards and then defenses started keying in on him. First time he ran the ball he went 30 yards untouched for a TD. 6-2, 225 was basically a running back. Tamarick Williams is 6-1, 225. What I loved about Easton is he had the innocent face of a 15 year old kid but could run you over or just run past you. Dude ran one of fastest 3 cone drills in the last decade for QBs. Thats why he made the NFL. Cam won't ever be that fast but he will get faster and stronger

This..... Stick absolutely destroyed the running drills in the combine and had faster times than a lot of NFL WRs. Love Cam, but Stick is on a different level Athletic wise.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    This..... Stick absolutely destroyed the running drills in the combine and had faster times than a lot of NFL WRs. Love Cam, but Stick is on a different level Athletic wise.
    Im all fairness to Cam, he doesn't need to be Easton Stick athletic to be an NFL QB. Not many QBs are Stick or Lance fast. But if he can get closer to 225 he's going to be tough to tackle because he's athletic and teams will have respect his running abilities. Cam was probably planned on backing up Tre Lance this year so hes been forced to play before he got to his max physical potential. That takes a few years. But did help save our season last year like when Stick came in for Wentz

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Im all fairness to Cam, he doesn't need to be Easton Stick athletic to be an NFL QB. Not many QBs are Stick or Lance fast. But if he can get closer to 225 he's going to be tough to tackle because he's athletic and teams will have respect his running abilities. Cam was probably planned on backing up Tre Lance this year so hes been forced to play before he got to his max physical potential. That takes a few years. But did help save our season last year like when Stick came in for Wentz
    True, but then again this is part of the reason he is not an NFL QB. Hey, I love the kid and am sure he will do fine this fall, but I still not sure he has the talent level of Brock J and he did not make it.....

If he keeps improving like last year, why not? He's only a sophomore if he takes his covid year.

You can be 6-1, 209 in college wirh average arm strength and running abilities but not in the NFL. Lets see if he can transform his body.
    Reminds me of the Notre Dame kid we had for a few years. Not tall. Not super athletic but can move. Decent arm. He got drafted, made the roster. Can be a fine backup or scout team guy for awhile.

Good for Cam if he's getting looks. He's a likable guy as far as I can tell.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Reminds me of the Notre Dame kid we had for a few years. Not tall. Not super athletic but can move. Decent arm. He got drafted, made the roster. Can be a fine backup or scout team guy for awhile.

Good for Cam if he's getting looks. He's a likable guy as far as I can tell.
    Being an NFL backup is probably one of the best jobs ever. Easton has made 2.8 million and he hasn't played a regular season game. If he can get that 2nd contract he may be set for life. Chase Daniel has earned 40 million dollars

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

No way this is true, have you seen the guys calves!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No way this is true, have you seen the guys calves!?!?!?!?!?
    If he can up his calves game, he may find himself on an NFL roster

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Last season Cam had the same amount of experience in the Bison program as Easton Stick in 2015. If someone would've told me after 2015 that Easton Stick was gonna get drafted I would've said you were crazy, and Cam last season looked way better to me than Stick in 2015. He still has to develop of course, but it's not at all crazy to see him develop on a similar trajectory.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Easton had enough physical talent that we didn't need to sub in another player for the QB run game. Physical ceiling for Cam I just think is quite a bit lower than Easton. Also... Skinny calves, just sayin'.

He needs more work in front of the camera. His TV commercials need some life added into them. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Easton had enough physical talent that we didn't need to sub in another player for the QB run game. Physical ceiling for Cam I just think is quite a bit lower than Easton. Also... Skinny calves, just sayin'.
    Stick didn't have anyone like Quincy behind him either. If QP was on the roster in 2015, he most likely would've been subbed in to run like he was last season. I'm not trying to say that Cam is close to the runner Stick was though, he's not, but that QP's running ability would've gotten him on the field that season also.

For as good as a runner as Stick is, his development as a passer is what got him drafted. My point is Cam is already ahead of Stick in that category and has a higher ceiling IMO.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk