Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cam Miller thread

Default Re: Official Cam Miller thread

[QUOTE=Twincitybizon;1541514]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post

I feel like you're misremembering Brock. I'd say cam is more athletic with an equivalent to better arm. Jmo
    I agree, I held my breath everytime Brock threw the short sideline pass. It took too long to get there and felt it could be a pick 6 each time. Brock was still a stud QB and that would be my only complaint of him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=Mr Meaty;1541545]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post

I agree, I held my breath everytime Brock threw the short sideline pass. It took too long to get there and felt it could be a pick 6 each time. Brock was still a stud QB and that would be my only complaint of him.
    Have you seen Cam throw the sideline ball. It is very similar to Brock. Brocks passes being intercepted had less to do with arm strength and more to do with the read on the play.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I am reviving this thread. Cam has the 2021 Bison rolling! The offense was hard to watch the first half of the season. The second half has been a thing of beauty.

533 In a row

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Backup to Starter back to Backup back to Starter

From the second he stepped back onto the field this year you could see his impact. The team top to bottom has a sense of swagger it didn't have to start the season and I feel safe saying his leadership and ability to make the necessary plays has been the driving force behind it.

Wait until we get Spencer Rattler and Arch Manning and he beats them out too!!

Killa Cam has been an epiphany for the O. Has me reserving a portion of my pregame playlist to early 2000's Cam'ron hits.

Only cat cool enough to rock mink in the summertime.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Cam's been so improved and he's running an offense that reminds me more of the Brock Jensen days. His strength is the short passing game. We went back to using a running back, fullback and put the QB under center with the read option sprinkled in. Not the primary formation every play. And when we go shotgun, we have a short passing game which is something we didn't have early this year. Pre cam, it was shotgun every play. Not as many bombs now but you don't need them when you can put together 8 minute drives. Last week was perfection, especially sprinkling in QP2 who make things happen more with his legs with way LESS carries. It's a nice change up and fucks with the defense.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Cam has the highest passer efficiency rating in the FCS. He doesn't show up on the list I'm guessing because of limited playing time. Not sure what the minimum number of attempts is.

Cam's rating is 185.26

Highest rated on the NCAA site:
    1 Cole Johnson James Madison 175.31
    2 Cole Kelley Southeastern La. 174.21
    3 Eric Barriere Eastern Wash 167.05
    4 Derek Kyler Dartmouth 162.66
    5 Justin Sliwoski Saint Francis (PA) 162.20

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Cam's been so improved and he's running an offense that reminds me more of the Brock Jensen days. His strength is the short passing game. We went back to using a running back, fullback and put the QB under center with the read option sprinkled in. Not the primary formation every play. And when we go shotgun, we have a short passing game which is something we didn't have early this year. Pre cam, it was shotgun every play. Not as many bombs now but you don't need them when you can put together 8 minute drives. Last week was perfection, especially sprinkling in QP2 who make things happen more with his legs with way LESS carries. It's a nice change up and fucks with the defense.
    But he doesn't weigh as much as Easton. Are you okay with that? His calves aren't as big as Peyton's. Are you okay with that? He doesn't have the frame of QP. Are you okay with that?

Just giving you a hard time, all those things you have knocked Cam for this fall.

Kids a winner. I like your Brock reference. Has somethings going can't coach!

Yes CAM is the QB 1 for this year , but he stats aren't quite eye popping 9-14 88 yards and 1 INT last game.

74-103
    1000 yards
    11 td
    3 ints

Great Percentage though, cant' argue that, Go Win that Title.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?