View Poll Results: Who do you prefer for the opening game in the Dome in two weeks?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • USD

29 31.18%
  • SIU

64 68.82%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USD or SIU?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD or SIU?

I'll take SIU in the dome please.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    How do you know that? Maybe he did just that and was voted down by the rest of the selection committee.
    Apparently they have to leave the room when their school is discussed.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

After the neutering* NDSU put on the 'yotes, I suspect you'll see the Egyptian pharaoh dogs.

*You left USD's QB dinged and exposed their defensive weaknesses. Too much on film.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently they have to leave the room when their school is discussed.
    That is NCAA SOP.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    How do you know that? Maybe he did just that and was voted down by the rest of the selection committee.
    Doesn't fit the propaganda Chapo wants to spout. The University can't be in the room when their team is being considered. I would guess the regionalization thing is what brings that game to the Dome...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Doesn't fit the propaganda Chapo wants to spout. The University can't be in the room when their team is being considered. I would guess the regionalization thing is what brings that game to the Dome...
    He seeded the big sky teams and not any other valley teams. He needed to stick up for the conference not ndsu. Some of you will stick up for Marcia no matter what.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Wanted sdsu in the dome second round. They'll have to wait until Frisco now but I have a feeling the diaper cats are better then some are giving them credit for and will make it.

If Marcia had balls she would have advocated for jmu vs diaper cats in the semis but she's just too nice to do that.

People should be kissing Matt's ass for being the big dog in the room. Instead she was a little bitch.

Lardsin must go!

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wanted sdsu in the dome second round. They'll have to wait until Frisco now but I have a feeling the diaper cats are better then some are giving them credit for and will make it.

If Marcia had balls she would have advocated for jmu vs diaper cats in the semis but she's just too nice to do that.

People should be kissing Matt's ass for being the big dog in the room. Instead she was a little bitch.
    I am not defending anyone...I just get tired of bullshit being spewed when there is absolutely no way there is first hand knowledge of any conversation in the committee meeting. Gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    I am not defending anyone...I just get tired of bullshit being spewed when there is absolutely no way there is first hand knowledge of any conversation in the committee meeting. Gets old.
    we see it all very clearly, the proof is in the pudding
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we see it all very clearly, the proof is in the pudding
    Are you sure you want to order pudding bro it’s not cheap
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes