Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

I understand the economics behind it but so tired of regionalization. Honestly not surprised that we are playing USD or SIU as that's what I expected. But so many potential 2nd round rematches with conference foes. And then you have certain seeds who basically have a bye in the 2nd round. You'd think if there were "byes" it should go to the top 2 seeds but once again no both NDSU and SHSU could have interesting games.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sammy will get the 1. The Bison at 2. Dooks at 3. Pig Sty toss up at 4.
    Nailed it........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    with FBS you would play the same teams every year, be done by Thanksgiving and probably play in a bowl game on Christmas. 3 fewer games and the same amount of boring.

Your arguments are repetitive and tired.
    You literally didn’t refute anything I said lol. I’m not sure what you THINK I said, but nothing that you said about my post had anything to do with my post.

Which is par for the course for you- repetitive… and tired
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Which is par for the course for you- repetitive… and tired
    Pot, meet Kettle...
    Damn, I'm Good!

The smelly Bisons also lost to a 3 loss unseeded SDSU team. JMU's only loss was a 1 point loss to the 5 seed.
    https://twitter.com/JoeBlo71435638/s...S8lB_PD_g&s=19
    Everyone's favorite Dook cry baby is on Twitter rocking a burning account whining about the bracket.

Purple! Come out come out wherever you are.

Everyone's favorite Dook cry baby is on Twitter rocking a burning account whining about the bracket.

That's a little tantalizing. Think I'm gonna have to go visit the dog pound, see if the mutts are yapping at the moon over there.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That's a little tantalizing. Think I'm gonna have to go visit the dog pound, see if the mutts are yapping at the moon over there.
    Equal parts crying about being routed through Fargo to bravado about beating us 2 NFL QB draft picks ago.

Equal parts crying about being routed through Fargo to bravado about beating us 2 NFL QB draft picks ago.
    I dunno. Just hit this gem from your pal purple earlier today:

The smelly Bisons may not make it that far. They are a one-dimensional team. Their best passer is the equipment manager, and he sucks!

Watch out for Kennesaw! Their only loss was to Ga Tech. They pounded #24 Monmouth yesterday 49-17.

And, if the stinkies do make it to the semis, nothing would be finer than to humiliate them in one last time in the Fargodump before heading to the Sun Belt.

Go, Dukes!
    I honestly did not know that Cam was our equipment manager! Is that some sort of internship gig he has on the side or what?

Anyway, not done over there. I'm gonna root my way through the rest of the the sludge and then go shower...

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Their board is.....special. All they talk about is their loss is "better" than ours, #butttowson, and we didn't challenge ourselves OOC so they deserve the higher seed. Oh and somehow the CAA is just as good or better than the Valley. They somehow always avoid to talk about who teams have actually beat, like the fact we beat 3 playoff teams to their *checks notes* big fat none.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Their board is.....special. All they talk about is their loss is "better" than ours, #butttowson, and we didn't challenge ourselves OOC so they deserve the higher seed. Oh and somehow the CAA is just as good or better than the Valley. They somehow always avoid to talk about who teams have actually beat, like the fact we beat 3 playoff teams to their *checks notes* big fat none.
    maybe remind them we actually won our conference also, that helps sometimes bring them out of 2016
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant