Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Guys just to remind you how big time FCS- they literally can’t even the name right of the greatest program in the history of the subdivision.

Say why you will about FBS, but they ain’t confusing alabamas name with someone else. Hell, They ain’t confusing Miami of Ohios name with someone else.

What a f*cking disgrace FCS is.

That being said, if we play JMU in the semis… that’s going to be absolutely BONKERS
    But they are going to try their hardest to fuck Cincinnati.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    What a joke. Good thing Matt Larsen is on the committee!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    He just said he wasn't in the room during a lot of the seeding and bracketing by rule.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kinda sucks that we have to play SIU or USD first round but the 2 seed got the best draw in my opinion. No Montana, Montana state, Eastern Washington, SDSU, Missouri State, JMU, Sam in our quarter of the bracket.

Sam Houston got screwed. they have to play Montana State who as of yesterday was going to get the 2 seed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Ultimate insult......fucking ESPN and FCS can't get our school name right. Time to move out of this Bush league.
    exactly!.......I think the brackets are pretty balanced!

Oh joy. I'm really fired up about playing South Dakota AGAIN

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Guys just to remind you how big time FCS- they literally can’t even the name right of the greatest program in the history of the subdivision.

Say why you will about FBS, but they ain’t confusing alabamas name with someone else. Hell, They ain’t confusing Miami of Ohios name with someone else.

That being said, if we play JMU in the semis… that’s going to be absolutely BONKERS
    with FBS you would play the same teams every year, be done by Thanksgiving and probably play in a bowl game on Christmas. 3 fewer games and the same amount of boring.

Your arguments are repetitive and tired.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Kinda sucks that we have to play SIU or USD first round but the 2 seed got the best draw in my opinion. No Montana, Montana state, Eastern Washington, SDSU, Missouri State, JMU, Sam in our quarter of the bracket.

Sam Houston got screwed. they have to play Montana State who as of yesterday was going to get the 2 seed lol.
    My thoughts as well. Get through stinker of a first draw and let's have some fun at home in the dome.

I do really want that revenge game against Southern Illinois though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    with FBS you would play the same teams every year, be done by Thanksgiving and probably play in a bowl game on Christmas. 3 fewer games and the same amount of boring.

Your arguments are repetitive and tired.
    FBS has another game next week, along with a conference championship game.

You’re right about Mankato but being wrong all the time isn’t a good look either
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

True this, wish this was our curtain call on this shit also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant