Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

Default Re: Show me your seeds. (not you IZZY)

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Not quite. Cincinnati didn't win the national championship last year and played in multiple NY6 bowl games the past 10 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    That season has an asterisk bro.

In fact I don’t even remember it happening at all.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Both Sagarin and Massey have NDSU at #1 and SDSU at #2 if you put any stock into computer rankings.
    It's OK to not be OK.

All that matters is what the commitee thinks. Not our stupid opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The shitty thing is the mvfc doesn't even have any representation this year. No typo and yes I can read.

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-...-members-bzbz/
    You must be referring to Mr No Balls.

T

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think SHSU is #1 and NDSU is #2. If JMU is higher than NDSU, it will be a disgrace. However, SHSU has earned the #1 spot. They proved their strength in the spring and did nothing in the fall to suggest that they weren’t the same team. If NDSU did not lose to SDSU, then I could make arguments for us as #1, but we blew our chance IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I think SHSU is #1 and NDSU is #2. If JMU is higher than NDSU, it will be a disgrace. However, SHSU has earned the #1 spot. They proved their strength in the spring and did nothing in the fall to suggest that they weren’t the same team. If NDSU did not lose to SDSU, then I could make arguments for us as #1, but we blew our chance IMO.
    Yeah I usually just want the best team to be #1 using objective analysis, but they were undefeated this spring and this fall. We’d all be pissed if we were undefeated and defending champs and JMU got ranked ahead of us with a loss but a tougher schedule. I’m fine with them being #1.

NDSU is absolutely #2 then, SDSU should be #3 but JMU will get it because they’ve played like the 90th strongest schedule in FCS. Missouri State, South Dakota and Southern Illinois are also as good if not better than all the rest of the teams that will get a seed, but won’t because Big Sky records are better, while their conference is ass relative to the Valley.

Whatevs, bring it on. The team that’s played the last couple games ain’t gonna lose anyways. Might as well make it interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Sammy will get the 1. The Bison at 2. Dooks at 3. Pig Sty toss up at 4.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah I usually just want the best team to be #1 using objective analysis, but they were undefeated this spring and this fall. We’d all be pissed if we were undefeated and defending champs and JMU got ranked ahead of us with a loss but a tougher schedule. I’m fine with them being #1.

NDSU is absolutely #2 then, SDSU should be #3 but JMU will get it because they’ve played like the 90th strongest schedule in FCS. Missouri State, South Dakota and Southern Illinois are also as good if not better than all the rest of the teams that will get a seed, but won’t because Big Sky records are better, while their conference is ass relative to the Valley.

Whatevs, bring it on. The team that’s played the last couple games ain’t gonna lose anyways. Might as well make it interesting
    SDSU number 3? They are just lucky to be in the playoffs

Can't wait till the results are done.

What team or teams would you see us not matching up very well with? I always get a little nervous this time of year. LOL

H/T to Matt Fraase for this analysis from Twitter. It's not even close. WAB is "wins above bubble"

https://twitter.com/matthewfraase/st...005101062?s=20

¯\_(ツ)_/¯