Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    OK, did NDSU give permission for USD to wear the grey jersey instead of the road white? Just wondering since Indy posted this about the rules of jersey colors. The specific rule here starts at 7:35 in the video and the violation involved grey road uni's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYwefmrFMo
    I had the same thought when I saw those jerseys (ugly combination, BTW). Second thought was they know that surrender whites are a bad choice in the Dome, so why not white jersey over red pants.

Interesting thing was the video bit about defense simulating snap calls...that penalty was called during the OK State / Texas Tech game last evening. (great set of videos...thanks for sharing them Indy)

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I had the same thought when I saw those jerseys (ugly combination, BTW). Second thought was they know that surrender whites are a bad choice in the Dome, so why not white jersey over red pants.

Interesting thing was the video bit about defense simulating snap calls...that penalty was called during the OK State / Texas Tech game last evening. (great set of videos...thanks for sharing them Indy)
    Srsly?! It was called in the Auburn/South Carolina game last night too—Disconcerting Signal penalty.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    $197,000 I saw somewhere minus the $44,000 from last game equals about $153,000 so yes he was correct.
    I stand corrected, wow
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK, did NDSU give permission for USD to wear the grey jersey instead of the road white? Just wondering since Indy posted this about the rules of jersey colors. The specific rule here starts at 7:35 in the video and the violation involved grey road uni's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYwefmrFMo
    Apparently they were penalized by not being allowed to throw downfield.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

We seem to be peaking at the right time. Both the offense and defense are firing on all cylanders ! Wished Brayden Thomas, Hanke and Tucker were coming back for another year. Am very glad that Cam Miller had the character to stick with it and not enter the "transfer portal" when he lost the the starting job. That would have been devastating ! Would love to see all of our running backs especially Luepke healthy for the playoffs. I think this is a championship team !

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wondered the same thing when I saw it. They need to be white. I duct believe that was light enough. It's possible they got approval for that if it wasn't penalized.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Imho, our o-line is better at perimeter run blocking than our traditional between the tackles stuff. I think they are more athletic than powerful. What say you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Confirmed it was approved. The approval comes from the conference not the home team.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is such an awesome photo:

Really gonna miss this guy next year.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is such an awesome photo:

Really gonna miss this guy next year.
    Is he for sure going? He technically could have one more year right?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes