Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

About $44,000 was collected the previous game.

Thus, just under $155,000 was collected this game.

So yes … as the total for both games was about $197,000.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    That pot wasn't all collected today though, it was rolled over from last game due to no one claiming it.

soooo there is plenty of money for a fbs move. got it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Didn't realize Bisonville had so many beautiful minds.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha. I bet your tight ass didn't even buy a ticket. 40 bucks at Buffalo wild wings to feed me and 3 kids tonight. oh that hurt.

Sometimes I think it's just a shtick. Sometimes I think he really is the dumbest fuck alive.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You know, I assume you're not this dense but really... do the math. Multiply what they just raised over the normal (normally per game they make 25k on the 50/50... they made 75k today). Multiple that times 5 homes games (most we would get as an FBS team) and you get 375k over about 150k (25k time 6) what we get now. Assuming we triple the pot every week for 50/50 raffle do you think that 225k a year really moves the needle? I've avoided the FBS threads like a plague recently but is this really what you guys have come up with as the difference maker in your echo chambers there?
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 11-21-2021 at 06:10 AM.

Last two pages on this thread make we wonder if I went to a football game or a lottery drawing?
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Last two pages on this thread make we wonder if I went to a football game or a lottery drawing?
    After half time I think that's only reason people stuck around lol after 50 50 announcement many left including yours truly (my excuse is wife was anxious to 1st round of grocery shopping for Thanksgiving)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1st&TennBison again

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    It was great to see the Oline and the run game dominate a defense that was only giving up 97 yards per game. Let’s give credit to Cam and the passing game for helping set up the run game. Cam was 7-8 in our first three scores and finished 19-23 for 219 yards. It’s tough for defenses to sell out to stop the run when they are getting picked apart through the air. This is what was missing earlier in the season. Offensively we are heading into the playoffs hot!
    Tough on a defense indeed.
    Opening up the mid range passing game and quick our routes has transformed the offense. No longer can a team stack the box and cover CW to totally smother our O. Leave this as a prime example to any who may still be skeptical of “pulling a started who is 6-0” or other ridiculous garbage rationale like “we need the deep ball”. 19-23 cures most things passing related!

Cam is playing so well. I never understood the pessimism over his play last spring. He just needed a bit more time [emoji2]

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Tough on a defense indeed.
    Opening up the mid range passing game and quick our routes has transformed the offense. No longer can a team stack the box and cover CW to totally smother our O. Leave this as a prime example to any who may still be skeptical of “pulling a started who is 6-0” or other ridiculous garbage rationale like “we need the deep ball”. 19-23 cures most things passing related!

Cam is playing so well. I never understood the pessimism over his play last spring. He just needed a bit more time [emoji2]
    This exactly. QP2 is a great athlete, but he was missing the short quick throws. Bruin pointed this out earlier in the GDT – the whole offense is built around quick short completions because they set up the run. True West Coast. I always felt in Spring that Cam just needed more reps, but as a few people have pointed out, seniority plays a big role here at NDSU, which is why Zeb got so many snaps.

The Bison also always improve as the season progresses and you just can’t say that about all the MVFC teams.