Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Best laugh of the day was when the referee called a warning against USD. "Warning to USD for not having their team ready to play." I know it was meant about coming to the line but it was hilarious since every Bison play was a first down.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

The only 50/50 here bros is whether or not lakes tipped his waitress after having to pay 80 dollars to feed his spawn at the ruby Tuesday’s or wherever he was.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The only 50/50 here bros is whether or not lakes tipped his waitress after having to pay 80 dollars to feed his spawn at the ruby Tuesday’s or wherever he was.
    I don't think there is a question. I can't believe he didn't give her some betting tips.

The game was a big disappointment to me. I was really looking forward to an epic Bisonville meltdown and due to NDSU performance I came away wanting in this regard.

I'm a little peeved actually.

Edit: on second thought the fake punt was quite entertaining. I guess that makes up for the Bisonville disappointment

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I don't think there is a question. I can't believe he didn't give her some betting tips.
    Once he gave the tip and the money became hers he demanded she donate it to help move ndsu to the mountain west.

Lardsin must go!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    The game was a big disappointment to me. I was really looking forward to an epic Bisonville meltdown and due to NDSU performance I came away wanting in this regard.

I'm a little peeved actually.
    Fire Roehl, save Bisonville?

It was great to see the Bison dominate on both sides of the ball although that punt return touchdown we gave up was bad.

Officiating was questionable as usual. On the one long run by QPII that was called back, it looked like players from each team had their hands in the face of the other lineman, but they only called on penalty.
    It's OK to not be OK.

My thoughts on the game. The dogs are home licking their wounds. What a joke for a showing. Lol

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That was about as complete a game as one will see (excluding those couple of let downs around just before and after half time). I suspect QP2 will be seeing the field occasionally as a decoy running back in the upcoming game(S) with option to run or throw a deep ball. He was FAST on fresh legs. Without question, Cam is the leader on the field, though. Having a playbook that did not rely on the O-line to open up the middle every single play helped. Same thing with the RBs...not simply running into the backsides of the O-line every play made for some strong gains on the ground.
    On the other hand, USD will be in the playoffs. However, getting a whooping on your last regular season game going into post season is not a good place for them mentally. For NDSU, whatever really changed in the locker room and coach's offices after the SDSU game is working. This group looks like a great team once again at the end of the regular season.

OK, did NDSU give permission for USD to wear the grey jersey instead of the road white? Just wondering since Indy posted this about the rules of jersey colors. The specific rule here starts at 7:35 in the video and the violation involved grey road uni's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYwefmrFMo

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA