Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT vs. Panthers of UNI

Default Re: GDT vs. Panthers of UNI

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Super to have Amy Ruley on the broadcasts, what and ICON in NDSU Sports!
    That's awesome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Technical Foul on the NDSU scoring table, for not figuring out the individual players boxes not updating until mid 4 th quarter.
    Hey if its not working, do not display it.

Amy made a comment last night about the difference in UNI and NDSU. She said you can see the wheel turning on offense for NDSU and UNI was better at reading defense and reacting on offense. I would agree with that. Our players seemed to be thinking about each pass and move vs just playing basketball. Weakside defense was better in second half. I like the direction with team is headed and they will get there. 3 years ago last nights game would have been a 30+ blowout with no fight. Team played and got it to within 12 late. A couple of made buckets and some stops would have made it more interesting. In Jory We Trust.... Keep Striving Coach and Team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I realize the reason I was disappointed with the quality of play last night is because they've proven they can play at a high level. Jory has shown he is building a program to be respected. I'm excited for the season just disappointed for the team to go out and lay a couple eggs in their first 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I realize the reason I was disappointed with the quality of play last night is because they've proven they can play at a high level. Jory has shown he is building a program to be respected. I'm excited for the season just disappointed for the team to go out and lay a couple eggs in their first 3 games.
    Agree - I was there and they were very sloppy. Interesting quote from Kolpack's article today: “There’s an arrogance, maybe, that doesn’t need to be there that we haven’t earned or deserved at all and that may be part of our problem,” said NDSU head coach Jory Collins.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Agree - I was there and they were very sloppy. Interesting quote from Kolpack's article today: “There’s an arrogance, maybe, that doesn’t need to be there that we haven’t earned or deserved at all and that may be part of our problem,” said NDSU head coach Jory Collins.
    Interesting comment about the arrogance, that is partially driven by the coach. I am sure they will work it out, and NDSU will be better again.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Interesting comment about the arrogance, that is partially driven by the coach. I am sure they will work it out, and NDSU will be better again.
    I think arrogance could come from being pretty good last year and having like 97% of the offense back. The problem with that is just about every other team returned everyone also and maybe they got better and we did not.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I think arrogance could come from being pretty good last year and having like 97% of the offense back. The problem with that is just about every other team returned everyone also and maybe they got better and we did not.
    It's pretty simple yet complicated. Don't turn the ball over. That's mental and not physical.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com