Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Senior Day

Default Re: 2021 Senior Day

Volson, Buetow and Thomas cannot return, as they are in their 5th season now.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Weber? That would surprise me
    Guessing he meant Watson. This guy has done a real good job in past drafts accurately projecting NFL draft prospects at the FCS level below and he has Watson (#5 - 5th round), Volson (#16 - 7th/priority free agent), and Gindorff (#18 - 7th/PFA) all in his top 20 small school prospects.

https://twitter.com/joshbdraft/statu...71132889616385

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Guessing he meant Watson. This guy has done a real good job in past drafts accurately projecting NFL draft prospects at the FCS level below and he has Watson (#5 - 5th round), Volson (#16 - 7th/priority free agent), and Gindorff (#18 - 7th/PFA) all in his top 20 small school prospects.

https://twitter.com/joshbdraft/statu...71132889616385
    Yeah Watson seems a lock. Just didn't get the Weber comment. Good but with all the stuff safeties we've had he doesn't stick out

Posters have shared concern about roster attrition causes by extra years of eligibility. Hasn't been mentioned but if sproless comes back I'd be worried about Henderson and raja. They've been borderline better players. Hate to lose them

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Posters have shared concern about roster attrition causes by extra years of eligibility. Hasn't been mentioned but if sproless comes back I'd be worried about Henderson and raja. They've been borderline better players. Hate to lose them
    What if they start ahead of Sproles? Haven't seen much from Phoenix this year and they may just pass him by.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What if they start ahead of Sproles? Haven't seen much from Phoenix this year and they may just pass him by.
    Follow him on tik tok..... Sorry could not help myself. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What happened to Lippy (sp)?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    When was the last time a starter was beat out for his spot? Seems we heavily favor seniority. Look at the o line and kubas being worked all year. In the spring we looked better after he went down and zabel came in. Right back to kubas when this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    What happened to Lippy (sp)?
    Hasn't played since the Missouri St game... I don't think he made the trip to Youngstown last Saturday. Hurt maybe???

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Hasn't played since the Missouri St game... I don't think he made the trip to Youngstown last Saturday. Hurt maybe???
    Haven't really heard his name at all this fall... Looked promising in the spring...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]