Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gdt @ unlv 11/15

Default Re: Gdt @ unlv 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, anyone who does not like the the NDSU media deal, realize there does not appear to be any TV for this and it is a Mountain West game. Can't make this shit up. (and for uneducated, this is an UNVL deficiency, not NDSU so don't blame them)
    https://unlvrebels.com/sports/2018/7...l-network.aspx shows NDSU vs UNLV basketball at 9:00 pm this evening.

Some game notes from UNLV website.

"UNLV has an entirely new look this year with nine transfers - eight coming from the Division I level, including four from
    Big 12 programs. Ten of the Runnin’ Rebels’ 13 scholarship players had yet to play in a game in a UNLV uniform before
    this season began.

The returners include senior guards Hamilton and Marvin Coleman and the 15-man roster includes 13 upperclassmen.
    Hamilton was selected to the 2021-22 Preseason All-Mountain West Team in October. Initially declaring for the 2021 NBA
    Draft, the second-team All-MW honoree last season who led the Runnin’ Rebels in scoring with 17.9 points per game
    decided to return to the program....

Monday’s game will be televised locally in Las Vegas on Cox Yurview channel 14/104 with Matt Neverett and Steve Cofield
    calling the action. It will also be available online for free through the Mountain West Network. Jon Sandler and former
    Runnin’ Rebel Curtis Terry will handle the UNLV radio call, which may be heard live on ESPN Radio 1100 in Las Vegas.
    All streaming links and live stats are available at UNLVRebels.com"

This will mark the second all-time meeting between UNLV and North Dakota State in men’s basketball.
    • The Runnin’ Rebels won the lone previous meeting on Dec. 17, 1976 in Las Vegas, 112-81.

The game is on TV locally and free from MW network.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, anyone who does not like the the NDSU media deal, realize there does not appear to be any TV for this and it is a Mountain West game. Can't make this shit up. (and for uneducated, this is an UNVL deficiency, not NDSU so don't blame them)
    Stadium App if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Stadium App if you can get it.
    I think my sling sports pack includes stadium, but not sure on the app....will give it a go.

Stadium app lists UNLV's upcoming game against UCLA but shows nothing for the NDSU game tonight.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Keys to tonights game: less turnovers, shoot a better percentage, stay out of foul trouble, get more points, blah, blah, blah, every other cliche thing announcers and coaches say.
    The lady from WDAY on the sideline Friday night said a key to winning the state championship was.... to score points with touchdowns. Mind blown!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    https://unlvrebels.com/sports/2018/7...l-network.aspx shows NDSU vs UNLV basketball at 9:00 pm this evening.
    I have no issues with live stream only, especially when it’s free and not behind a pay wall. Just as long as it works ���� Which it just went live for me so should be good

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I spoke too soon…it keeps restarting 🤦🏻*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I have no issues with live stream only, especially when it’s free and not behind a pay wall. Just as long as it works ���� Which it just went live for me so should be good
    Laptop hooked up to TV over HDMI..... Let's Go!!!!

Can’t get the stream to work. MW is so pud. Get on ESPN+ with everyone else ya hillbillies
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*