Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Gdt @ unlv 11/15

Default Re: Gdt @ unlv 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Realism......
    More like an axe to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I add common sense and don't live the small time life that many others on here do, happy to just be playing games outside of the Summit and hanging in.
    UNLV is not a good basketball team. And Cal Poly is one of the worst teams in Div I, look it up brotha. We squeaked by them...Concordia probably could have beat Cal Poly.
    There's plenty of common sense here, it's the snobby self-righteous prickiness that you seem to think you need to bring that gets old
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I don't live the small time life that many others on here do,
    Well well then. Pardon me... Do you have any grey poupon?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    unlv 189 ndsu 157 in rankings.

dam lost by 2 I'm not a fan of 5 10 PG going to the hoop for the last shot are you?

ps- at 2:21 left dave got in the face of grant nelson ala shades of deng geu. dont you DARE FUCK UP GRANT NELSON or make him transfer!

goto Arizona and get that game over. come back home.
    I would have preferred a 3 for the win. But honestly, I'm pleased that we were in it and had a chance to win in the final seconds. UNLV isn't great, but they're not awful either. If we make even a fraction of our missed 3's, we win by 10.

And I'm with you on Nelson. Please don't mess this up, DR. It is too frickin' easy to transfer.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    There's plenty of common sense here, it's the snobby self-righteous prickiness that you seem to think you need to bring that gets old
    If saying UNLV and Cal Poly are not great outstanding teams, then yes, I am a snobby prick.
    If saying that NDSU should easily beat both those teams if NDSU is any good, then yes, I am prick.

So, I guess I'm a prick. You are correct.

Tough one to swallow as all they needed was a better fundamental game. Got to get the ball in bounded and need to fine someone to finish at the rim. Gave up way to many ORB and got beat on 50/50 hustle plays. Felt like a lot of missed FT's by players that shouldn't miss them. Seems like DR teams usually start the season slow. Hoping this year would have been different with a experienced group. Definitely missed Griesel in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Not Rocky's best game.
    It was a big mismatch on him athletically. He was OK but that turnover inside a minute was huge

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think we would have looked for a three, but the lane to the basket was open and then closed with 2 defenders at the rim quick. I have no problem with that last play. Shooting kinda sucked, especially from three. Really missing Sam. Ot sure his timeline for retun. Hopefully by league play or a game before.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Missed opportunity, thats the way this team has to look at it. Dez will learn from this, we miss Sam in that final situation. Dez had Cook in the corner or a drop back to Rocky but opeted to try and make a play at the rim, unfortunately that exactly what UNLV wanted him to do.

Doesnt get any easier tomorrow, at Arizona but presents another opportunity.

If saying UNLV and Cal Poly are not great outstanding teams, then yes, I am a snobby prick.
    If saying that NDSU should easily beat both those teams if NDSU is any good, then yes, I am prick.

So, I guess I'm a prick. You are correct.
    Ahh yes, you really proved me wrong with this one! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*