Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Haven't left towner county in 3 damn years bro!

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And I just realized the entire family gets to flip off hawks and rabbits tomorrow at the same time! That might be better then the game itself. (But I doubt it)

Lardsin must go!

This game is exactly what I was envisioning except for the first 3 minutes of the 3rd quarter when we played the worst football in the history of football. This team is really good and we get some rest and prep time to dominate the second season. Anyone on our side of the bracket is in trouble, and if you show up cocky to the Dome for the playoffs, you will get your dick knocked off and fed to the hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    This game is exactly what I was envisioning except for the first 3 minutes of the 3rd quarter when we played the worst football in the history of football. This team is really good and we get some rest and prep time to dominate the second season. Anyone on our side of the bracket is in trouble, and if you show up cocky to the Dome for the playoffs, you will get your dick knocked off and fed to the hogs.
    We have hogs? I thought they were Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Don't read something into the post that isn't there. I never said we had hogs and I never implied we should feed the Rams another person's organ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Don't read something into the post that isn't there. I never said we had hogs and I never implied we should feed the Rams another person's organ.
    Hmmmm, translator must be on the fritz again. I'll have to see if I can get that checked out before our first playoff game.

No worries. I'm very confident that whoever we play, we will knock their dicks off. What the clean up crew does with them after that, I'll leave that up to them.