Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I still go to nearly every home game but this one has the old excitement for sure. Essentially playoff football starts tomorrow. Let's leave no doubt we are on the hunt for championship #9, gentlemen!
    YES—THIS^^^ Give the committee something to consider. My understanding is that committee looks at wins against then/as is rated teams at the time the games are played, which they should IMO. If accurate, and we win tomorrow, we have solid argument for #1 seed. Cat’s loss to Cowboys isn’t a great loss, and SHSU hasn’t played ANYBODY.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just listened to Brakedown, and Ross Uglem. Good God—if I had a platform ...

They basically just reiterated what had been said here—weeks ago, mind you, about using RBs properly, that Cam is and will be a very good QB, simplifying the run game/blocking to allow players to just make plays, getting away from all the analytics, etc.

I’m hoping we see the same thing tomorrow.

A bit nervy/anxious about this game, as the outcome has lots of playoff ramifications.

It’s easy to start a podcast bro pm me well make millions.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I still go to nearly every home game but this one has the old excitement for sure. Essentially playoff football starts tomorrow. Let's leave no doubt we are on the hunt for championship #9, gentlemen!
    Yotes fans even chirping back at the NDSU twitter account. Finally getting over the bunnies put some Joose in their fanbase.

I literally have goosebumps about this game tomorrow. Senior Day is going to have a big positive boost for the BISON given the seniors who are moving on. I think we will see elevated play out of everyone because these seniors and this team wants the Natty. We bitched a lot during the first season, tomorrow is about the second season. This team can win the Natty and every other team in FCS knows that and fears that. I think we crush the Yotes, and after we do, our playoff mystique of pure mastery is our 13th player. Every head coach and senior leader of any team getting into the playoff is afraid of what we do in the playoffs, it's in their heads, but more importantly, IT'S IN OUR HEADS. GO BISON, POUND THE YOTES, GO TO FRISCO FOR THE 9TH NATTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    I literally have goosebumps about this game tomorrow. Senior Day is going to have a big positive boost for the BISON given the seniors who are moving on. I think we will see elevated play out of everyone because these seniors and this team wants the Natty. We bitched a lot during the first season, tomorrow is about the second season. This team can win the Natty and every other team in FCS knows that and fears that. I think we crush the Yotes, and after we do, our playoff mystique of pure mastery is our 13th player. Every head coach and senior leader of any team getting into the playoff is afraid of what we do in the playoffs, it's in their heads, but more importantly, IT'S IN OUR HEADS. GO BISON, POUND THE YOTES, GO TO FRISCO FOR THE 9TH NATTY.
    Excellant—feel the same way.

Not sure why I feel this way, maybe because I liked (a lot) what is saw last week.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Excellant—feel the same way.

Not sure why I feel this way, maybe because I liked (a lot) what is saw last week.
    Could be the ecstasy Scottie slipped you.

Just roll with it bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm so pumped I could kick my mom in the face.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm so pumped I could kick my mom in the face.
    Could be the ecstasy you slipped yourself.

Just roll with it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Could be the ecstasy you slipped yourself.

Just roll with it bro.

Don't forget the glow sticks bro.

Lardsin must go!

I too am really really pumped.

Oh shut I said that already.

Lardsin must go!