Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    22,879

    Default 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    This is for all the marbles for ourselves, folks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cass County
    Posts
    1,188

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Get to the dome! Championship on the line and 50-50 raffle carryover from the previous game (first time ever.)
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

  3. #3
    KTF's Avatar
    KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    USD comes in flat after giving their all to the rivalry game. NDSU will hopefully show up with the workman like attitude they had against youngstown and take care of business.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,543

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    So, couple observations after watching USD a few times:

    1. Carson Camp is gonna be a dude; and nearly there. You are seeing this kid grow up. He is going to be scary to compete against 4 years, particularly if they can upgrade their receivers.
    2. Their kicker is not good, and Nielson is dumb whenever he has 4th and short refusing to go under center. He just makes it easy on you, even though he has a bruiser RB.
    3. NDSU can run on USD....they are not that stout up front. Strong was killing them.

    What a great game to end the season with outright conference title and very high seed on the line.....can't wait for the drive to Fargo on Friday!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Quahog, RI
    Posts
    18,729

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, couple observations after watching USD a few times:

    1. Carson Camp is gonna be a dude; and nearly there. You are seeing this kid grow up. He is going to be scary to compete against 4 years, particularly if they can upgrade their receivers.
    2. Their kicker is not good, and Nielson is dumb whenever he has 4th and short refusing to go under center. He just makes it easy on you, even though he has a bruiser RB.
    3. NDSU can run on USD....they are not that stout up front. Strong was killing them.

    What a great game to end the season with outright conference title and very high seed on the line.....can't wait for the drive to Fargo on Friday!
    Yup, hopefully they promote the hell out of this, will he a good game and I think for all the shit slung at the team...me fully included support is needed.

    They looked different today, fans need to help.

    Im pumped and ready for real playoffs

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    3,360

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Get to the dome! Championship on the line and 50-50 raffle carryover from the previous game (first time ever.)
    I missed the last damn 50/50 by ONE NUMBER! ONE! I had every number except the last one! I looked at my ticket at least 300 times to make sure.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cass County
    Posts
    1,188

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I missed the last damn 50/50 by ONE NUMBER! ONE! I had every number except the last one! I looked at my ticket at least 300 times to make sure.
    That blows. Should probably check one more time!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where the Bison roam
    Posts
    1,365

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I missed the last damn 50/50 by ONE NUMBER! ONE! I had every number except the last one! I looked at my ticket at least 300 times to make sure.
    Yeah, but tell the truth now, that one number you missed it by was the first number
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

    Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    6,450

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Harvest bowl next week, so I assume we are wearing the harvest helmets and likely the yellow jerseys. We have never lost wearing either of those! Anyone know our record wearing the yellows or the harvest helmet? I honestly do not.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    20,093

    Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, couple observations after watching USD a few times:

    1. Carson Camp is gonna be a dude; and nearly there. You are seeing this kid grow up. He is going to be scary to compete against 4 years, particularly if they can upgrade their receivers.
    2. Their kicker is not good, and Nielson is dumb whenever he has 4th and short refusing to go under center. He just makes it easy on you, even though he has a bruiser RB.
    3. NDSU can run on USD....they are not that stout up front. Strong was killing them.

    What a great game to end the season with outright conference title and very high seed on the line.....can't wait for the drive to Fargo on Friday!
    USD has two solid RBs, one of whom reminds me of Chul Schwanke from back in the days.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •