Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Making it to my first game this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    I have talked with quite a few non regulars that will be going to the game and they are excited to attend
    I'm bringing a group of 20. And I am the only one that normally attends.

I’m going to Huntington Bank because it’s outdoors and according to vacuous westy vaccinations are decreed and, you know, FBS mother fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

So, is it possible, in a bizarre way losing to SDSU is helping attendance?

Have to get the little Bison started early
    My three yr old granddaughter loves football. She knows that we cheer for the guys in green and yellow. You get the ball in the yellow rectangle at the end and you get candy. The guys who do it the most win all the candy. See how easy football is? She lost her mind when we had that big run last time.
    Of course it might be the corn dogs, ice cream and popcorn. No pretzels. Even she knows they’re nasty.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I cant go but gave my seats to a BISON co worker so he and his son will STAO!!! (scream their asses off). BEAT THE YOTE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Making it to my first game this year.
    You gonna be serving up those slow roasted racoon assholes?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You gonna be serving up those slow roasted racoon assholes?
    Are you available again???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Have to get the little Bison started early
    My three yr old granddaughter loves football. She knows that we cheer for the guys in green and yellow. You get the ball in the yellow rectangle at the end and you get candy. The guys who do it the most win all the candy. See how easy football is? She lost her mind when we had that big run last time.
    Of course it might be the corn dogs, ice cream and popcorn. No pretzels. Even she knows they’re nasty.
    OK, that is super cute...

And I'm not sure I shared this but when my wife and I watched the end of the USD-SDSU game and the Coyotes completed the Hail Mary, I went "woohoo" and started dancing around behind her. She said, "I didn't know you were such a fan of South Dakota." She didn't see that I was flipping the double bird at the SDSU sideline shot during my celebration. Not my proudest moment, for sure, but it was from the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just a few hundred tickets left on GoBison as well and pretty much all in the double letter rows in the corners. Chapo hasn't even bumped the Bison Fatigue thread with the Facebook/Craigslist market report yet either. This might be a fun one to get loud at on Saturday!
    Harvest/Deer Hunting is over. it's cold ,it's November with nothing to do. no shit ndsu football should be sold out
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?