Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    This, seemingly, has been ndsu's stance on opposing qbs for some time. And I'm all for it. Legally of course. At least at this level they still sort of make the qb a football player as opposed to the NFL where you can't sneeze in the general direction.

damn near every time Camp got hit last weekend he had to leave the game for a play. If I were USD I wouldn't play him this game and get him semi healthy for playoffs..... but hard to do that when you have a shot at a share of the conference title as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    damn near every time Camp got hit last weekend he had to leave the game for a play. If I were USD I wouldn't play him this game and get him semi healthy for playoffs..... but hard to do that when you have a shot at a share of the conference title as well.
    It's probably crossed the mind of their coaching staff to sit him since they have to feel very confident they're in the playoffs win or lose. They may feel as though they have a chance for a seed with a win also which would motivate them to fight for that bye week.

The student section is SOLD OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    The student section is SOLD OUT.

Just a few hundred tickets left on GoBison as well and pretty much all in the double letter rows in the corners. Chapo hasn't even bumped the Bison Fatigue thread with the Facebook/Craigslist market report yet either. This might be a fun one to get loud at on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just a few hundred tickets left on GoBison as well and pretty much all in the double letter rows in the corners. Chapo hasn't even bumped the Bison Fatigue thread with the Facebook/Craigslist market report yet either. This might be a fun one to get loud at on Saturday!
    With all the Bison Fatigue much of the ticket sales must be to Yote fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Losing to SDSU sucked but at least it upped the stakes on this last game so that we'll get a big crowd for the seniors.

I have 4 tickets secured and will be bringing my 3 little noise makers (kids)

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    I have 4 tickets secured and will be bringing my 3 little noise makers (kids)

I have talked with quite a few non regulars that will be going to the game and they are excited to attend

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not strange that a competitive geographical rival would draw a nice crowd. Enjoy.