Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Just hope the guy that ran across the endzone on crutches doesn’t play He is fast

I remember when we smoked USD and their coach - I think Glenn - made the comment when he thought they might lose to NDSU and he said something like, “When they got off the bus.”

I also remember losing to them on a late FG as we could not stop their 1 counter play - similar to JMU. They had a LB/DE Andrew Van Ginkel that just destroyed us. He ended up up transferring to JUCO, then WI and made it into the NFL. Kind of like predecessor to Jabril Cox route.

Vikings after Minnesota Miracle.... 7-35

NDSU comes out & punches them in the mouth
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Just hope the guy that ran across the endzone on crutches doesn’t play He is fast
    I think his injury is what got #2 more playing time.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For senior day, these are the players participating... meaning Entz expects the other seniors to come back for a covid year.

Buetow
    Gindorff
    Volson
    Thomas
    Avery
    Watson
    Ching
    McCormick
    Reinholz
    Hofstedt
    Hankey

Which means the team thinks the following seniors will be back next year -

Weber
    Cox
    Talbert
    Sproles
    Tutsie
    Kaczor
    Jensen
    Mauch
    Lacilento
    Babicz
    Lloyd**
    Tucker
    Ogbu
    Waege
    Wilson**

** = injury so not known

source: https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...207244801?s=21
    Last edited by Jay; 11-15-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    For senior day, these are the players participating... meaning Entz expects the other seniors to come back for a covid year.

Buetow
    Gindorff
    Volson
    Thomas
    Avery
    Watson
    Ching
    McCormick
    Reinholz
    Hofstedt
    Hankey

Which means the team thinks the following seniors will be back next year -

Weber
    Cox
    Talbert
    Sproles
    Tutsie
    Kaczor
    Jensen
    Mauch
    Lacilento
    Babicz
    Lloyd**
    Tucker
    Ogbu
    Waege
    Wilson**

** = injury so not known
    That's awesome! Way more coming back than I thought.... hopefully that holds true. Babicz will have a chance to really shine at TE. Tutsie and Weber will be an ever better tandem of safeties. Mauch and Jensen will keep some continuity on an o-line that's losing their best player in Volson. Tucker helps keep that DT position stocked well with proven players.

MLB will be a question mark... hopefully Weerts comes back healthy and ready to take the reins there. O-line will probably be a big point of focus as well for offseason/preseason banter even with Mauch and Jensen returning.

I see that USD leads the FCS in kickoff return average at 29.7 yards per return. Their primary kick returner Wesley Eliodor had a 99 yard kick return TD vs Missouri St. That's an area where NDSU has struggled at times this year so hopefully they can avoid giving the Yotes a short field off a kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I see that USD leads the FCS in kickoff return average at 29.7 yards per return. Their primary kick returner Wesley Eliodor had a 99 yard kick return TD vs Missouri St. That's an area where NDSU has struggled at times this year so hopefully they can avoid giving the Yotes a short field off a kickoff.
    Eliodor looked really dangerous in his first return against SDSU, but he also seemed a little gimpy afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I remember when we smoked USD and their coach - I think Glenn - made the comment when he thought they might lose to NDSU and he said something like, “When they got off the bus.”

I also remember losing to them on a late FG as we could not stop their 1 counter play - similar to JMU. They had a LB/DE Andrew Van Ginkel that just destroyed us. He ended up up transferring to JUCO, then WI and made it into the NFL. Kind of like predecessor to Jabril Cox route.
    That was when we played them at Howard Wood IN Sioux Falls.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post

I remember the loss- 10/17/2015. USD hadn't won a game in the MVFC since 2013. Coyotes ended our 26 game home winning streak. Carson broke his wrist. Bad day.