Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Default 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

This is for all the marbles for ourselves, folks!

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Get to the dome! Championship on the line and 50-50 raffle carryover from the previous game (first time ever.)
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

USD comes in flat after giving their all to the rivalry game. NDSU will hopefully show up with the workman like attitude they had against youngstown and take care of business.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

So, couple observations after watching USD a few times:

1. Carson Camp is gonna be a dude; and nearly there. You are seeing this kid grow up. He is going to be scary to compete against 4 years, particularly if they can upgrade their receivers.
    2. Their kicker is not good, and Nielson is dumb whenever he has 4th and short refusing to go under center. He just makes it easy on you, even though he has a bruiser RB.
    3. NDSU can run on USD....they are not that stout up front. Strong was killing them.

What a great game to end the season with outright conference title and very high seed on the line.....can't wait for the drive to Fargo on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

1. Carson Camp is gonna be a dude; and nearly there. You are seeing this kid grow up. He is going to be scary to compete against 4 years, particularly if they can upgrade their receivers.
    2. Their kicker is not good, and Nielson is dumb whenever he has 4th and short refusing to go under center. He just makes it easy on you, even though he has a bruiser RB.
    3. NDSU can run on USD....they are not that stout up front. Strong was killing them.

What a great game to end the season with outright conference title and very high seed on the line.....can't wait for the drive to Fargo on Friday!
    Yup, hopefully they promote the hell out of this, will he a good game and I think for all the shit slung at the team...me fully included support is needed.

They looked different today, fans need to help.

Im pumped and ready for real playoffs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Get to the dome! Championship on the line and 50-50 raffle carryover from the previous game (first time ever.)
    I missed the last damn 50/50 by ONE NUMBER! ONE! I had every number except the last one! I looked at my ticket at least 300 times to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I missed the last damn 50/50 by ONE NUMBER! ONE! I had every number except the last one! I looked at my ticket at least 300 times to make sure.
    That blows. Should probably check one more time!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Yeah, but tell the truth now, that one number you missed it by was the first number
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Harvest bowl next week, so I assume we are wearing the harvest helmets and likely the yellow jerseys. We have never lost wearing either of those! Anyone know our record wearing the yellows or the harvest helmet? I honestly do not.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

USD has two solid RBs, one of whom reminds me of Chul Schwanke from back in the days.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.