Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Default Re: 2021 Game 11 Preview: The Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Mrs. Hammerhead does that when the Vikings are playing the Packers. She doesn't have the animosity to NDSU's rivals like I do, so I'm the only one flipping the bird watching Bison games.
    I do tend to give the salute when on i29 going thru brookings
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Not sure if this was posted, but all the student tickets are sold out

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Mrs. Hammerhead does that when the Vikings are playing the Packers. She doesn't have the animosity to NDSU's rivals like I do, so I'm the only one flipping the bird watching Bison games.
    My wife hasn't made it to bird flipping yet, but she can't resist firing all sorts of shots at Brookings whenever we drive there or through.

I plug my nose and flip off Brookings every time I drive thru on the way to Fargo. Will do it again tomorrow afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I plug my nose and flip off Brookings every time I drive thru on the way to Fargo. Will do it again tomorrow afternoon!
    Why stop at flipping them off, get out and moon them while you're at it.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Drove over today. Its nice to be back.
    Even nicer to have you back sir
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    If UND wins there on Saturday SDSU might not be going anywhere or playing next weekend. I’m feeling dirty. Let’s go Hawks!

Cheering for UND is a new experience for many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    If UND wins there on Saturday SDSU might not be going anywhere or playing next weekend. I’m feeling dirty. Let’s go Hawks!
    It's OK to not be OK.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    They'll be in Fargo in 2 weeks regardless of outcome of this game.

Lardsin must go!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They'll be in Fargo in 2 weeks regardless of outcome of this game.
    I think a lot of that will be determined by how many MVFC teams get in and how many Big Sky teams get in. They have to separate them equally if there is at least 4 teams in. Which there will be for both. Also, I could see them getting sent to Missouri St since they didn't play during the regular season. Flip side, SIU could probably come here since they didn't play us in the regular season. I wouldn't be surprised to see SDSU funneled out west also. They have been sent to Montana St in the past.

All that said, nothing surprises me. I think having Matt Larson in the room has to be benefit the MVFC and us.