Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Youngstown State

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU at Youngstown State

#2 North Dakota State Bison (8-0, 5-0 MVFC) vs. Youngstown State Penguins (2-6, 1-5 MVFC)
    Saturday, November 13, 2021 · 11:05 a.m. CT (12:05 p.m. ET) · Stambaugh Stadium · Youngstown, OH

TV: This is the Missouri Valley Football Conference Game of the Week and will be available exclusively to ESPN+ subscribers on ESPN.com and the ESPN app. Lane Grindle and Adam Seidel will call the game with reporter Kelly Burke. WDAY's statewide television coverage on ABC will return next week against South Dakota.
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 10 a.m. CT on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Jeff Culhane (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). Extended coverage locally on Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 7:00-8:00, "Bison Game Day" from 8:00-10:00 and the "Bison Hotline" call-in show following the network broadcast.

Game Weather: Cloudy. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. High 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview
    Youngstown State Game Preview
    Missouri Valley Weekly Release

The Fargo Forum
    McFeely blog: Five things to watch in the Bison-Youngstown State game

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
    10 Impactful Conference Games in FCS College Football This Week
    FCS Week 11 Predictions: EWU-UC Davis, Chattanooga-Mercer, UNI-Mo State + More
    FCS Week 11 Notable Games

The Vindicator
    YSU Scouting Report: Week 11
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Youngstown State

Get right game. Lets dominate!!

Bison: 37
    Flightless birds: 7
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison 31
    Tuxedoed Tits 10

Let's do this, boys.

Herd: 31
    Waddles: 14

Coaching staff: stop over thinking shit and just fucking impose our will!
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First game I’ve contemplated not waking up for. 0300 kickoff. Might as well start up the smoker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison D contains McLaughlin and Crenshaw and the Bison offense, hopefully led by the RBs (Williams???), runs all over the hapless YSU defense.

Bison 41
    YSU 6

This is our super bowl/statement game. Basically because the play calling for most of the year has been questionable. Time for the coaching staff especially on offense to dominate. And for the players, it would be great to see some attitude and nastiness. Release 22 and 44 on them, make them the primary backs and let the others do clean up. Also need a 250 yard passing day spreading the ball out to the TEs and Watson getting 5 catches. 5-6 catches for Mathis and Sproles.
    Bison 37
    YSU 10
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

With this being on ESPN+ only, does anyone know if it will be "on demand" before the game finishes? I have to miss the first half and I think I'll only subscribe if I can start the game from the beginning when I get home. Otherwise I'll just listen on the app.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    With this being on ESPN+ only, does anyone know if it will be "on demand" before the game finishes? I have to miss the first half and I think I'll only subscribe if I can start the game from the beginning when I get home. Otherwise I'll just listen on the app.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if you can start a game that is active from the beginning. Within a few minutes of the game being over there will be a replay available on ESPN+.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Bison 27 -- Chilly Willies 6.
    It's OK to not be OK.