Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NDSU name on ESPN WTF

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU name on ESPN WTF

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Have you written a letter to Troy G? Or to Marketing? Maybe they don't read Bisonville. Take the ball in your own hands and get it done.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! He's just the idea guy. Everyone else has to do the lifting!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! He's just the idea guy. Everyone else has to do the lifting!!!
    if they are too stupid or dumb to figure this out, then they shouldn't be employed. its borderline insanity that this isn't fixe.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if they are too stupid or dumb to figure this out, then they shouldn't be employed. its borderline insanity that this isn't fixe.
    I’d say the insanity is you being this upset about it
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’d say the insanity is you being this upset about it
    insanity is every one of your posts for about 2-3 years following mine ...

Shouldn't the "preferred abbreviation" be in the media package produced by Athletics and given to broadcasters?

or just NDSU rebrand on fucking everything FFS.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quit making excuses. Either shit or get off the pot. If you will not take the 5 minutes to lift a finger or pick up the phone to point it out to Marketing or Athletic Department, then there is no sympathy. (I secretly think you enjoy being outraged over these somewhat inconsequential "problems", real or imagined) Save your outrage for the tragic problems in the world - start with Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Quit making excuses. Either shit or get off the pot. If you will not take the 5 minutes to lift a finger or pick up the phone to point it out to Marketing or Athletic Department, then there is no sympathy. (I secretly think you enjoy being outraged over these somewhat inconsequential "problems", real or imagined) Save your outrage for the tragic problems in the world - start with Turkey.
    Many here are afflicted with the same disease. When asked if they have called the people who can make those changes they just say--"its not my job". So they just continue to bitch.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

insanity is every one of your posts for about 2-3 years following mine ...
    You pretty much make the board unreadable so I go in spurts of trying to infuriate you hoping you will grow up and get over yourself on here and realize all your negativity about everything ndsu doesn’t look good
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You pretty much make the board unreadable so I go in spurts of trying to infuriate you hoping you will grow up and get over yourself on here and realize all your negativity about everything ndsu doesn’t look good
    ok bye. go cheer on the cobbers

of course they have been notified for like 2 years now and they still can't fix it.

it's really stupid. either laziness or ineptitude