Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GDT @ Milwaukee

Default Re: GDT @ Milwaukee

44-25 NDSU 5:00 left in the third. They are really pouring it on now.

44- 25 - 11 straight to start the 3rd Quarter Bison.

Milwaukee was picked 2nd in Horizon preseason poll, but they don't seem even close to us athletically thus far. We are plays lots of girls in the game.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I honestly didn't even realize our name was spelled incorrectly until I just read it on here. I have noticed that they can't sync the shot clock for whatever reason, that's the more annoying part to me. We are letting them crawl back in here at the end of the 3rd, need to get some offense going.

Game isn't working for me on the espn app...damn
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I honestly didn't even realize our name was spelled incorrectly until I just read it on here. I have noticed that they can't sync the shot clock for whatever reason, that's the more annoying part to me. We are letting them crawl back in here at the end of the 3rd, need to get some offense going.
    Yeah I don’t think it’s an ESPN problem. I think it’s a UMilwaukee problem.

Also love the commentator talking through a mask. Amazing lol sometimes it’s fun to see the big city folks be backwards and nonsensical.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

That's a great road win to start the season. You can see Jory has built a team full of his players who are buying into the system and style of basketball.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSU wins 69-58 by after leading by at least 19 at one point in the 3rd.

I didn't get to watch most of the 3rd and 4th so I'm not sure how Milwaukee closed the gap. From what I saw in the first two quarters whenever Milwaukee caught up it was because NDSU went dry on the offensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    NDSU wins 69-58 by after leading by at least 19 at one point in the 3rd.

I didn't get to watch most of the 3rd and 4th so I'm not sure how Milwaukee closed the gap. From what I saw in the first two quarters whenever Milwaukee caught up it was because NDSU went dry on the offensive end.
    More NDSU was a bit sloppy in the 3rd and 4th quarter. I am sure they will work to clean that up. NDSU appears to have a solid rotation of up to 10 players.

Hamling picked up her 3rd foul about midway thru 3rd went to the bench for a few minutes when MKE went on the run. When she isnt in the game the offense doesn't flow as smoothly. Good quality road win for the team on the road.

duplicate.
    Last edited by blackdiamond2; 11-12-2021 at 02:40 PM.