Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GDT vs. Concordia 11/9

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs. Concordia 11/9

Fun game to watch last night, the first 10 and the last 10 minutes were a blast and the team was 100% locked in. Definitely had some mishaps in the middle of the game but those things can happen when you let your guard down a bit when you're blowing a team out that bad that fast. My favorite part of the night was the lineup that included Rocky and Andrew Morgan on the court at the same time, absolutely awesome to see. The backup PG spot is still very much up for grabs, at this point I still prefer Dez because he's a better defender and he has the ability to attack and finish at the rim. I think Willie is a better player than he's displayed so far and if he finds his groove I could start to lean that way as he is a better shooter but just hasn't gotten it to start falling yet so I think that battle will last for a few more weeks.

I know it was only Concordia but the fact that this team played as well as we did with Eady out and Greisel not playing the entire 2nd half just shows the depth we have. Definitely an advantage during a long season, especially next week when we have games back to back nights against P5 teams. We shouldn't need either one of those guys to win Friday but definitely need them both next week so hopefully Eady is out of the doghouse and Greisel is feeling better by then.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Fun game to watch last night, the first 10 and the last 10 minutes were a blast and the team was 100% locked in. Definitely had some mishaps in the middle of the game but those things can happen when you let your guard down a bit when you're blowing a team out that bad that fast. My favorite part of the night was the lineup that included Rocky and Andrew Morgan on the court at the same time, absolutely awesome to see. The backup PG spot is still very much up for grabs, at this point I still prefer Dez because he's a better defender and he has the ability to attack and finish at the rim. I think Willie is a better player than he's displayed so far and if he finds his groove I could start to lean that way as he is a better shooter but just hasn't gotten it to start falling yet so I think that battle will last for a few more weeks.

I know it was only Concordia but the fact that this team played as well as we did with Eady out and Greisel not playing the entire 2nd half just shows the depth we have. Definitely an advantage during a long season, especially next week when we have games back to back nights against P5 teams. We shouldn't need either one of those guys to win Friday but definitely need them both next week so hopefully Eady is out of the doghouse and Greisel is feeling better by then.

I missed it someplace; why is Eady is the doghouse?

Got it.... didn't read the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I missed it someplace; why is Eady is the doghouse?
    Undisclosed. Apparently for something that's not typical of him.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Forgot to post this earlier but here was my game summary article:

https://reachingthesummitpodcast.com...-opener-88-44/