Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Simmer down good god. It’s SDSUs super bowl and they pull out all the tricks for us. It happens every year sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. We’re both going to the playoffs and I have way more concerns about SDSU making it to Frisco than I do for us. They lost to a couple mediocre teams.

NDSU is the better team and while I agree I have concerns with coaching staff and team culture, it doesn’t warrant screaming on here in a childish rant. Pull yourself together man.
    He has every right to post these thoughts and they are mostly dead on. It is somethimg to be concerned about and to say just ignore it won't make it go away. This is how all great programs go into decline.

I, for one, really like this year's team. They seem like awesome people with bright futures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    OK Boomer. or is it Karen?
    Wow such an amazing post. Who made you king of turd island?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I, for one, really like this year's team. They seem like awesome people with bright futures.
    You serious Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hey, you know you’re on Bisonville the day after a loss, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weve been watching this all year. We have won despite our selves. The mistake being made are a constant. Thats a reflection on coaching.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I disagree. Every team plays by the same rules. These young men put a ton of time into football and school.
    No you are so wrong. Every teams players have different levels of discipline and focus. The great ones work and play like a machine, always striving to be better.

Some even listen to rap music instead of George Straight.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Weve been watching this all year. We have won despite our selves. The mistake being made are a constant. Thats a reflection on coaching.
    This post sums it up.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    After watching videos of this team, the way they act on the sidelines during the game, after scores, they don't look like a humble team much anymore and that concerns me.
    With the new social $$$ grab college players are now able to do, its a pure distraction from their obligation on the field and to their teammates in my opinion. Example:
    Mr. Sproles - WR - he is all about social media - how much time is he putting into his game prep and how he can help on the field...? He is not barely part of the offense this year. He should be opposite of Watson and getting the ball more... He was better 2 years ago...

Also Weber our Safety is cocky, arrogant, and blew massive plays yesterday. Doesn't read or anticipate the plays coming his way...He got Burned terribly yesterday. This kid needs some serious humble pie and he got it yesterday.

I just don't like what I see in how these kids are living off of teams past, thinking they are Gods gift and teams are just going to roll over for them.

Wake up Bison! Wake up Coaches., other teams have learned and grown and caught up to our size, talent, and we haven't grown to the next level, yes FBS level, forget that. We would be a .500 team at best....so until we can go out in a big game and BEAT the opposing MVFC teams we need to rethink what it takes to be a championship college program....

8-1 - still leading the Valley, yes so critical on these young kids, but it comes with the territory....if you want to wear the Bison Helmet, then you must be willing to sacrifice your time, plus school, and help make this team the best in the NATION! Its not for avg. College players its for the best and we need to see this consistantly week to week, as for now...its on them to get it together, maximize the talent they have....and clean up there acts on the field and off the DAMN SOCIAL MEDIA crap! Act on the field like YOU've been there! These players do not act that way, very fustrating...

Coaches - get your crap together too...you have far too much talent on this team to not squash the BUNNIES but they have grown and risin to the same level of talent and speed as NDSU, so whatcha going to do...?
    Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wow such an amazing post. Who made you king of turd island?
    Actually the perfect post for this thread.