Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Default PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

After watching videos of this team, the way they act on the sidelines during the game, after scores, they don't look like a humble team much anymore and that concerns me.
    With the new social $$$ grab college players are now able to do, its a pure distraction from their obligation on the field and to their teammates in my opinion. Example:
    Mr. Sproles - WR - he is all about social media - how much time is he putting into his game prep and how he can help on the field...? He is not barely part of the offense this year. He should be opposite of Watson and getting the ball more... He was better 2 years ago...

Also Weber our Safety is cocky, arrogant, and blew massive plays yesterday. Doesn't read or anticipate the plays coming his way...He got Burned terribly yesterday. This kid needs some serious humble pie and he got it yesterday.

I just don't like what I see in how these kids are living off of teams past, thinking they are Gods gift and teams are just going to roll over for them.

Wake up Bison! Wake up Coaches., other teams have learned and grown and caught up to our size, talent, and we haven't grown to the next level, yes FBS level, forget that. We would be a .500 team at best....so until we can go out in a big game and BEAT the opposing MVFC teams we need to rethink what it takes to be a championship college program....

8-1 - still leading the Valley, yes so critical on these young kids, but it comes with the territory....if you want to wear the Bison Helmet, then you must be willing to sacrifice your time, plus school, and help make this team the best in the NATION! Its not for avg. College players its for the best and we need to see this consistantly week to week, as for now...its on them to get it together, maximize the talent they have....and clean up there acts on the field and off the DAMN SOCIAL MEDIA crap! Act on the field like YOU've been there! These players do not act that way, very fustrating...

Coaches - get your crap together too...you have far too much talent on this team to not squash the BUNNIES but they have grown and risin to the same level of talent and speed as NDSU, so whatcha going to do...?

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    After watching videos of this team, the way they act on the sidelines during the game, after scores, they don't look like a humble team much anymore and that concerns me.
    With the new social $$$ grab college players are now able to do, its a pure distraction from their obligation on the field and to their teammates in my opinion. Example:
    Mr. Sproles - WR - he is all about social media - how much time is he putting into his game prep and how he can help on the field...? He is not barely part of the offense this year. He should be opposite of Watson and getting the ball more... He was better 2 years ago...

Also Weber our Safety is cocky, arrogant, and blew massive plays yesterday. Doesn't read or anticipate the plays coming his way...He got Burned terribly yesterday. This kid needs some serious humble pie and he got it yesterday.

I just don't like what I see in how these kids are living off of teams past, thinking they are Gods gift and teams are just going to roll over for them.

Wake up Bison! Wake up Coaches., other teams have learned and grown and caught up to our size, talent, and we haven't grown to the next level, yes FBS level, forget that. We would be a .500 team at best....so until we can go out in a big game and BEAT the opposing MVFC teams we need to rethink what it takes to be a championship college program....

8-1 - still leading the Valley, yes so critical on these young kids, but it comes with the territory....if you want to wear the Bison Helmet, then you must be willing to sacrifice your time, plus school, and help make this team the best in the NATION! Its not for avg. College players its for the best and we need to see this consistantly week to week, as for now...its on them to get it together, maximize the talent they have....and clean up there acts on the field and off the DAMN SOCIAL MEDIA crap! Act on the field like YOU've been there! These players do not act that way, very fustrating...

Coaches - get your crap together too...you have far too much talent on this team to not squash the BUNNIES but they have grown and risin to the same level of talent and speed as NDSU, so whatcha going to do...?
    Simmer down good god. It’s SDSUs super bowl and they pull out all the tricks for us. It happens every year sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. We’re both going to the playoffs and I have way more concerns about SDSU making it to Frisco than I do for us. They lost to a couple mediocre teams.

NDSU is the better team and while I agree I have concerns with coaching staff and team culture, it doesn’t warrant screaming on here in a childish rant. Pull yourself together man.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

OK Boomer. or is it Karen?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Simmer down good god. It’s SDSUs super bowl and they pull out all the tricks for us. It happens every year sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. We’re both going to the playoffs and I have way more concerns about SDSU making it to Frisco than I do for us. They lost to a couple mediocre teams.

NDSU is the better team and while I agree I have concerns with coaching staff and team culture, it doesn’t warrant screaming on here in a childish rant. Pull yourself together man.
    Hey, you know you’re on Bisonville the day after a loss, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hey, you know you’re on Bisonville the day after a loss, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn’t say I was surprised lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I disagree. Every team plays by the same rules. These young men put a ton of time into football and school.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

As much as I hate the Tiktok and all that stuff, that's not a problem at NDSU. None of these guys are getting the sort of money that would be a distraction. Thats a small number of guys right now.

FWIW, Notre Dame has a giant national fanbase and I haven't heard anything about any of them getting much.

I think the issue is that this team isn't particularly talented in the trenches and isn't well coaches. SDSU is a good team. The problem was not that they lost to SDSU yesterday. The problem was how they looked losing to them.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    As much as I hate the Tiktok and all that stuff, that's not a problem at NDSU. None of these guys are getting the sort of money that would be a distraction. Thats a small number of guys right now.

FWIW, Notre Dame has a giant national fanbase and I haven't heard anything about any of them getting much.

I think the issue is that this team isn't particularly talented in the trenches and isn't well coaches. SDSU is a good team. The problem was not that they lost to SDSU yesterday. The problem was how they looked losing to them.
    It's not the money. It's the dancing, it's the signaling you got a first down when you're getting your ass kicked. It's a distraction. Some of what made the old time Bison football so good and what is old timers like is the team aspect and letting the football play do the talking. I'd go so far as to say I'd like everyone dressed exactly the same on game day but I know that's way too much to ask this day and age, same color shoes, wear your socks and jerseys the same all that stuff to make it a team and not about me. That's what tik tok is hey look at me. Some of us saw it coming. And if you want a perfect example of what happens look at Patrick mahomes and that's not even him It's his wife and brother distracting him. Flame on I can't change with the times and all that fun stuff. I'll still take a good all fashioned hard working team every fucking time bro.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

But yeah the interior oline sucks too.

Lardsin must go!

“Far too much talent not to squash the bunnies” and then “they have grown and risin to the same level of talent and speed” haha. So which is it? Overreact much? Hilarious.