Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You're not even 40 and you already have a distaste for change?

Oh man, you are going to be one cranky old dude when you get to be my age!
    Fortunately, my food and drink choices all but guarantee I won't get to be your age.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I respectfully disagree with you. Bison football is NOT ABOUT me, me, and me. I do my job, you do your job. Tossing the ball and other stupid, avoidable penalties put your teammates into a bad position. How many times have we seen a player pulled out of a game due to an unsportsmanlike conduct and then get a chewing out by a coach on the sidelines. A player's stupid actions have consequences on the game. I, for one, would like to see Price pump his fist, celebrate with his teammates, and then hand the ball to the official.
    While I agree with this 99%, I do get a kick out of seeing the HC walk over and whisper into Kramer's ear after individual selfish plays.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I remember when Easton signed off of Twitter when practice started. Smart move.
    Never had to worry about putting out there something that stays forever.
    Carson tweets and has Instagram but it’s mostly charity and family happy stuff.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I don't think Entz knows what is going on and seems lost. His Press Conferences are worthless as he shows little emotion or direction to keep on improving. Also, doesn't seem troubled about the lack of focus and performance by his coaches and players. Entz needs to take a course in time management. Bunny fans all over down here making fun of and giving thanks to NDSU for helping to run out the clock. For that alone I want Entz fired.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't think Entz knows what is going on and seems lost. His Press Conferences are worthless as he shows little emotion or direction to keep on improving. Also, doesn't seem troubled about the lack of focus and performance by his coaches and players. Entz needs to take a course in time management. Bunny fans all over down here making fun of and giving thanks to NDSU for helping to run out the clock. For that alone I want Entz fired.
    He doesn’t hold himself accountable. Just once I would like to hear him say, I need to do a better job in preparing and coaching the players.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    He doesn’t hold himself accountable. Just once I would like to hear him say, I need to do a better job in preparing and coaching the players.
    He has said that repeatedly. You might need to sharpen up your listening skills.

You're not even 40 and you already have a distaste for change?

Oh man, you are going to be one cranky old dude when you get to be my age!
    He's switching places with me. I love all of it and I'm knockin on 50's door.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has said that repeatedly. You might need to sharpen up your listening skills.
    I listened to the last press conference. He said we need to work on things or spend more time on this or that but never have I heard him say he needs to do a better job coaching the players.
    I don’t listen to the press conference every week so maybe I have missed something. I’m sure you can show me.

I listened to the last press conference. He said we need to work on things or spend more time on this or that but never have I heard him say he needs to do a better job coaching the players.
    I don’t listen to the press conference every week so maybe I have missed something. I’m sure you can show me.
    Lol that's exactly what he said if you actually understand coach speak. He said when you have A, B, C, D players you can't coach all of them the same. They (the coaches) need to do a better job is what he's saying.

Don’t have time to search one up now but yes every once in a while he will mention something that did not go right and follow that up with “that’s on me” or “that’s on the coaches”. Doesn’t make a big deal of it but he does own errors and mistakes from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.