Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Some even listen to rap music instead of George Straight.
    Got to live my life like there's one more move to make.

Lardsin must go!

Bison Football every year is National Championship or the season sucked..for players and fans. I love that about us, but if you don't think we are dangerously close to being surpassed by the team we lost to yesterday, you're living in a dream world. Something...or some things...are being lost by NDSU. The spring season wasn't "real?" Losing twice in a row to SDSU is no cause for panic? Hiding behind, "It's SDSU's Super Bowl!" is NO excuse. How much does that Dakota Marker mean to us? Are we conceding the rivalry because "it means more to them."? Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You serious Bro?
    Yeah, I am completely serious. I like this year's team both as individuals and as a whole more than the majority of what passes for adults today.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Get off my lawn.
    NodakGreg will henceforth be known as OldTimeyGreg.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I am completely serious. I like this year's team both as individuals and as a whole more than the majority of what passes for adults today.
    Lakes speaks highly of most of their grandmas
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This may be the dumbest thread ever on Bisonville and that is saying a lot. This is a hard game. It is even harder when you play a decent program. Every program in the mvfc spends 12 months a year recruiting, game planning, and directing every resource towards beating the Bison. Skeletor has spoken to this a few times. If you can beat the Bison, you feel pretty confident you can beat anyone.

Week after week of playing the other program's super bowl and you want these young men to match intensity but show no emotion? That is straight up fucking stupid. This might also be their only opportunity in their athletic life to capitalize on their talent monetarily. Why shouldn't they take advantage of that? I will leave it those managing this football team to determine whether their behavior distracts from winning. I'm guessing these student/ athletes are learning to manage multiple activities in their life simultaneously. Great life lessons and eventual valuable employees.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Bison Football every year is National Championship or the season sucked..for players and fans. I love that about us, but if you don't think we are dangerously close to being surpassed by the team we lost to yesterday, you're living in a dream world. Something...or some things...are being lost by NDSU. The spring season wasn't "real?" Losing twice in a row to SDSU is no cause for panic? Hiding behind, "It's SDSU's Super Bowl!" is NO excuse. How much does that Dakota Marker mean to us? Are we conceding the rivalry because "it means more to them."? Sad.
    Lost to SDSU in regular season in 2016 and again 2017.

Apparently the marker means something to them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Lost to SDSU in regular season in 2016 and again 2017.

Apparently the marker means something to them too.

Zero shame in losing to SDSU. They have been pretty good for a minute now. Turns out they can play ball better than our guys on a given day.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Zero shame in losing to SDSU. They have been pretty good for a minute now. Turns out they can play ball better than our guys on a given day.
    I’ve heard they even award scholarships for FB there.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    He has every right to post these thoughts and they are mostly dead on. It is somethimg to be concerned about and to say just ignore it won't make it go away. This is how all great programs go into decline.
    The decline started with taking a knee and I'm not talking about in a victory formation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt