Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Some even listen to rap music instead of George Straight.
    Some even take a knee when they shouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Zero shame in losing to SDSU. They have been pretty good for a minute now. Turns out they can play ball better than our guys on a given day.
    When the Bison don't show up and play or coach to their potential it becomes concerning to say the least. It was embarrassing to be in that stadium yesterday.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    When the Bison don't show up and play or coach to their potential it becomes concerning to say the least. It was embarrassing to be in that stadium yesterday.

Yes. The problem wasn't that they lost. It was how they lost. With you there 100%
    College of Business Alumnus

The decline started with taking a knee and I'm not talking about in a victory formation.

You ever gonna get over that?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't know. Its tough for me. I've been to 1 home game and 1 away game this year. I have 6 season tickets. I don't think I will renew them.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    NodakGreg will henceforth be known as OldTimeyGreg.
    Okay Im not young, your right, I hate that I had to rant about this team. Many of you are right. Calm the hell down. Your right. Sorry fellas.
    The last decade of excellence has us believing if we don't win the conference or get to Frisco our program is failing....
    We are spoiled I agree.
    Each team needs to find their identity.
    Each new coaching staff must find what works for their players.
    But when they don't play to their potential and the coaches don't put these players in position to be successful I have the right to say, " WTH".
    Ive traveled to many of the former FBS big Preseason games been there cheering for this team and love the Herd to death!
    SDSU has had the same coach for 16 years since transition Stiggy is the only guy, as we have gone through many coaching staffs with success after continued success so I guess I need to catch my breath to give these young players time to find their way through the season.

So I digress, will try to maintain the big picture, Dakota Marker loss can go to SDSU but the NATTY will come to us is what we usually have accomplished most years....so I'll hang in there.

Old School fans maybe old school, but seeing is believing if certain trends continue over time... Yes we are still #1 and its all in front of us fans, so I'll sit back and just hang in there....

Be Herd. Thanks fellas for many comments on my post...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Zero shame in losing to SDSU. They have been pretty good for a minute now. Turns out they can play ball better than our guys on a given day.
    Totally agree. Great point. SDSU has followed the Bison Way of growing there program and they are darn good. I actually cheered for them in Frisco to beat SHSU.
    So the Bison must continue to grow their game and believe they are the best mentality...Yes its hard once your on top to stay on top, everyone is out to get you, so watch out the next 2 games they won't be easy, but they are MUST WIN games for the Herd.

I don't know. Its tough for me. I've been to 1 home game and 1 away game this year. I have 6 season tickets. I don't think I will renew them.

For what reason?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Theres a lot who haven't. I know a family that has been associated with the Bison for over 100 year. If It happens again without disciplinary action they are gone.

There many more in wait and see mode as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If only we could go back to the good ol’ days of when our QB broke into a dorm and stole a mattress during holiday break. Or when our star RB kicked out a window while on a different campus. Or when another RB got charged with sexual assault and kicked off the team. Or when a player led a theft ring out of a Best Buy. Or when that same player got a DUI. Or when they had four players get DUIs in six months. Or when our players get arrested at practice for drugs. But God forbid don’t you dare dance. Don’t you dare show any emotion. Don’t you dare use social media. Don’t you dare take a knee. That would be far too disrespectful. [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk