Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

To Endzone QB,
    It seems you have good perspective on the social media thing as this younger generation. As do you with the previous coaching staffs on how to handle routines and focus on school and football. It shows my age being 55.

Thanks for the feedback and good to know we have knowledgeable guys on this forum.
    I don't like the F bombs, that is not necessary for those Bisonville bloggers should be removed in my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've never threatened NDSU administration that I'd pull my support for the program unless student athletes were punished for expressing an opinion I disagreed with.
    Me neither

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Great points on all. I'll take into advisement.
    Sorry - I did not mean to direct that to you personally but rather to all of us. Should have replied to thread and not your post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Me neither

Cool cause that'd be a huge Karen thing to do

Cool cause that'd be a huge Karen thing to do
    Its all on the AD and HC. No guts.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Its all on the AD and HC. No guts.

What is "on" them? No guts to do what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I don't understand why people are still crying about the social justice protests. The protests at NDSU were non-existent compared to most other programs in the nation.
    You can agree with the protests were minor and they only cheated a little bit on their taxes, or either of them will piss some people off. People have a right to express their opinions. We live in a free country, at least till now. Anyone who feels they've been wronged should say so. Others who don't agree are entitled to their opinions.

You left out the fraudulent signatures collected for a ballot measure.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    If only we could go back to the good ol’ days of when our QB broke into a dorm and stole a mattress during holiday break. Or when our star RB kicked out a window while on a different campus. Or when another RB got charged with sexual assault and kicked off the team. Or when a player led a theft ring out of a Best Buy. Or when that same player got a DUI. Or when they had four players get DUIs in six months. Or when our players get arrested at practice for drugs. But God forbid don’t you dare dance. Don’t you dare show any emotion. Don’t you dare use social media. Don’t you dare take a knee. That would be far too disrespectful. [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    You can agree with the protests were minor and they only cheated a little bit on their taxes, or either of them will piss some people off. People have a right to express their opinions. We live in a free country, at least till now. Anyone who feels they've been wronged should say so. Others who don't agree are entitled to their opinions.
    It's the hypocrisy of railing against "cancel culture" but then failing to understand when one is a practitioner.

Cole Payton is a true Freshman... Don't know why I'm pointing that out, just seems important.
    And like Easton he can run.

Cam doesn’t have the same skill set. He can’t carry a team with his legs like the last two guys.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes