Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Default Re: PLAYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA a pure distraction

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He had control over his response.
    That's very true.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

He had control over his response.
    And his respondents had control over understanding their sense of entitlement doesn't extend over the free speech of student athletes even if they donate to the university.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Yes I can agree to that.
    I guess every year its hard for this team to play lights out football every game... These young guys are going to have a down game or a let down game and can't play perfect all the time....again we have seen such good football with this program week to week its hard NOT to EXPECT the BEST when they play....
    They looked flat, no pressure on Rabbits at all from front 7?
    Cam looked great leading the way for 2 series then it looked scattered, or my wife said, he looks nervous, but I think his play choices didn't help him.

SDSU is as good as they have ever been. That being said, if our boys want to get back to Frisco then lets hope they want a RING more then the Marker...

Good feedback thanks, I shouldn't of ranted the day after, but I just hope our coaches know what the hell they are doing....
    Might do us all a bit of good to remember that Cam is a redshirt freshman.

Yep, that’s right. How expansive was the playbook for young Mr. Stick when he first took the reins in Carson’s absence? I vaguely remember lots of QB runs.

Not sure what up with QPII but I have a suspicion he has some uncorrected or uncorrectable vision problem. Like poor peripheral vision for example. Who knows.

Point is we don’t really have a clue what this staff is dealing with in terms of player issues.

I also suspect we have some potential bell-cow RB who are not near 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Remember the snowflakes freaking out when the anthem wasn't played twice during basketball double headers like it was some conspiracy?!?! Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Unless you're a player?
    Had nothing to do with their beliefs. It had everything to do with time and place. That seems to the snag some cant understand.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Yep, that’s right. How expansive was the playbook for young Mr. Stick when he first took the reins in Carson’s absence? I vaguely remember lots of QB runs.

Not sure what up with QPII but I have a suspicion he has some uncorrected or uncorrectable vision problem. Like poor peripheral vision for example. Who knows.

Point is we don’t really have a clue what this staff is dealing with in terms of player issues.

Cole Payton is a true Freshman... Don't know why I'm pointing that out, just seems important.

I've had no issues with Cam. Hes making some rookie mistakes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Had nothing to do with their beliefs. It had everything to do with time and place. That seems to the snag some cant understand.
    CAS's Twitter rant says otherwise.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    If only we could go back to the good ol’ days of when our QB broke into a dorm and stole a mattress during holiday break. Or when our star RB kicked out a window while on a different campus. Or when another RB got charged with sexual assault and kicked off the team. Or when a player led a theft ring out of a Best Buy. Or when that same player got a DUI. Or when they had four players get DUIs in six months. Or when our players get arrested at practice for drugs. But God forbid don’t you dare dance. Don’t you dare show any emotion. Don’t you dare use social media. Don’t you dare take a knee. That would be far too disrespectful. [emoji849][emoji849]

I don't understand why people are still crying about the social justice protests. The protests at NDSU were non-existent compared to most other programs in the nation.

Great points on all. I'll take into advisement.