Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

So do we get to see Burgum in a tight Jack's jersey now?

I'm excited!

Lardsin must go!

The gravy train ends here.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I think we do beat them. Not so confident about JMU or SHSU, they will expose Roehl.
    Depending on how far we drop in the polls after today. If we end up #4 seed in the playoffs I like the chances that SHSU looses one of their playoff games and NDSU plays at home all the way. Of course that only plays out if we don't drop to far.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They could coach
    The current staff is not FBS don't waste the money. UMASS football is not aspirational. Very poorly coached. I doubt I could do better, but actual coaches could.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Some of you are just fucking tiresome. We got outplayed by a good team on the road. It happens. Re-fucking-lax!!! 2 more wins and we are the outright conference champs and a 3, maybe 2 seed in the playoffs.
    Your happy with leaving Timeouts going into half, calling 5 fucking run plays in a row down 20 midway thru the 3rd, running two fucking QB runs in the red zone with 6 minutes left in the 4th down 2 scores?

If so by all means congrats, but me I thought it was fucking stupid, and coaches on a DI 8 time champion team should absolutely know better and also know how to run a 2 minute offense.

We didn't put the ball in our best players hands until we realizes which side of the scoreboard was our points.

Just sad and terrible to watch
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yeah no kidding. Thank goodness we're in the fcs and have no other competition so it will all be just fine.
    We literally don't have a tough game on schedule until maybe the quarterfinals...so yeah.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

It’s 3rd and 12 what do???

Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It’s 3rd and 12 what do???

Run qb?????????

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    So….. we could have won this game in a close one, even with all the screwups, but have no chance to beat them in the playoffs? Did I read this right? Haha, wow.
    Yeah, because our coaching has not shown a ability to adapt. Coaching in this game was garbage. And like a different poster said before, only our players ability kept us in the game like we were. The coaches in this game will be the same ones coaching in the playoffs. When you read a bad book twice, it is still a bad book the second time.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

maybe the Bison coaching staff aren't meat heads and went into this game not wanting to show all their cards anticipating a rematch in the playoffs

just kidding...they are meat heads