Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So this game was with a Stick and a Klieman. Is this what you prefer?

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/400951074

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely the outcome would have been different that’s the point buddy

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I’ve seen enough of Kobe tbh.

Dom is clearly not healthy.

Alternate series with Williams and luepke. Spell them with the bus and Kobe on certain downs and distances.
    ^^^^^^^^^ Truth ^^^^^^^^

If methman and I can see this CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY, it really makes you wonder what in the hell the coaches are seeing. Seriously.
    Insert something clever here...

I want impressed by anything the the Bison did yesterday, but I didn't leave the game thinking the bunnies did anything to convince me they would win a playoff game in Fargo either.

Before the game I didn't think the bunnies could score more than 20 on this defense. I don't think they do if you don't extend their drives with 3rd down penalties.

The one position group where Bison depth is hurting right now is linebacker. There is no rotation going on there right now because they are short staffed. In the long run, the linebackers will benefit from the reps but they are playing more than anyone.

When they use TEs, they effectively move the ball and score. If Miller is the guy, the TEs have to be used more. Too many stalled out drives.

I do think if this Bison team is going to win a championship, it is going to be with QP this season. He brings a deep run and pass threat. I like Miller, but he is still developing physically and doesn't scare anyone deep.

Clean up penalties and turnovers, this is a different game. They also need to actually have a hurry up offense.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I want impressed by anything the the Bison did yesterday, but I didn't leave the game thinking the bunnies did anything to convince me they would win a playoff game in Fargo either.

Before the game I didn't think the bunnies could score more than 20 on this defense. I don't think they do if you don't extend their drives with 3rd down penalties.

The one position group where Bison depth is hurting right now is linebacker. There is no rotation going on there right now because they are short staffed. In the long run, the linebackers will benefit from the reps but they are playing more than anyone.

When they use TEs, they effectively move the ball and score. If Miller is the guy, the TEs have to be used more. Too many stalled out drives.

I do think if this Bison team is going to win a championship, it is going to be with QP this season. He brings a deep run and pass threat. I like Miller, but he is still developing physically and doesn't scare anyone deep.

Clean up penalties and turnovers, this is a different game. They also need to actually have a hurry up offense.

Phil Hanson said we did more for SDSU than what SDSU did for themselves. Even though SDSU played very well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

Why would a game in Fargo be any different than what we saw yesterday in Brookings? I'm a Bison fan in Oklahoma who doesn't understand the empty seats in the Fargodome every week. Not the same noise. Not the same homefield advantage. Bison fan apathy/fatigue in Fargo has rubbed off on the team. Understandable because "we're bored with FCS?" Please. Pack the dome. Beat SDSU every year, at home or on the road. Keep the Bison Brand what we brag about it being....we should NEVER lose to sdsu, at least not the way we lost yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Why would a game in Fargo be any different than what we saw yesterday in Brookings? I'm a Bison fan in Oklahoma who doesn't understand the empty seats in the Fargodome every week. Not the same noise. Not the same homefield advantage. Bison fan apathy/fatigue in Fargo has rubbed off on the team. Understandable because "we're bored with FCS?" Please. Pack the dome. Beat SDSU every year, at home or on the road. Keep the Bison Brand what we brag about it being....we should NEVER lose to sdsu, at least not the way we lost yesterday.
    Were you a Bison fan before 2012? If you were you know that there were many years where the dome wast packed.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well I can’t claim to be the football genius that most of the rest here clearly are and I have not coached the game at any level. Not only that but I have never played Madden anything.

However from where I am standing it is not clear to me whether the Bison shouldn’t consider firing some fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    A seed is worth about 6 points. You don’t have to be the better team to win when you’re handed that kind of advantage.
    The advantage of playing at home in front of 4500 people?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    The sun will come out tomorrow.......

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately so will the coaches.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    At one point in the spring or after that shit season CAS mentioned something about Roehl's welcome wearing out inside the program and alluded to the staff knowing and expecting things to change or else.

I'm curious CAS, am I remembering correctly and what do you think the talk is now and will anyone have the balls to make a change on a 12-2 team that doesn't win the natty?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Great question