Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Who said exclusively geography? Not me, but face it, that's part of college sports.

I guess people don't want other fan's opinions. Just opinions that they agree with.
    NO NO NO! They only agree with their opinions.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Would we see the Bison on TV outside of the WDAY area if they went to CUSA or Mountain West? Probably not as often.

Still... I believe that the FBS is inevitable for NDSU. It's not if...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’ve heard that the oldest profession was invented for this very reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, you're not paying them to visit you. You are paying them to leave.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I live in Bismarck lol. HEY MWC LET US IN WE'RE THE BISON. LOL. Sounds super easy from a computer. Get it done Larsen.
    Glad to see you are coming around.....

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    what would be epic is after all this bitching and the CUSA is settled...MWC announces NDSU and UTEP as additions....that would rock
    At least you hope for the best possible outcome. So many here have low expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Ya, I would ask them to leave after I got used like a piece of meat.
    Well at least you got used!

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just an FYI for the FBS crowd. I don't know if conference officials read fan boards, but other fan boards do read us. I know for a fact that threads like this are leaving a bad taste in their mouths because of the behavior of certain posters. If you want to make a good impression for a potential invite you are actively harming our chances by being assholes.

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/s...0-page-16.html

Official invites from CUSA to the four previously mentioned.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Just an FYI for the FBS crowd. I don't know if conference officials read fan boards, but other fan boards do read us. I know for a fact that threads like this are leaving a bad taste in their mouths because of the behavior of certain posters. If you want to make a good impression for a potential invite you are actively harming our chances by being assholes.
    I hear what you're saying, and we can all be reminded to have a little more grace while disagreeing with one another. But I think on balance, any visitor to this board will see what a spirited fanbase NDSU has, and that's good. I've been connected to different schools as a student or employee and was/am a regular consumer of those fan boards. Gopherhole is great. KillerFrogs (TCU) is great. But Bisonville doesn't take a backseat to any of those. The fanbase is major league, even if FCS isn't. I think that's a big plus in our favor.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Are the FBS crowd assholes because they disagree with you? Imagine a conference or school president making an 8 figure decision based on what 5 posters on a message board said.

They just gave Liberty an all sports invite and Liberty is actively defending themselves against various racism and Title IX violation lawsuits. Would be a strange place to draw the line, no?

I think people should be nicer to each other and overall be less offensive when possible, but not necessarily because important people read this website. I also think a lot of context gets lost in written exchanges between people who have never met before.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*