Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sounds like she'll be flush with cash by year's end. Is she a Bison fan?
    Probably not as flush as the Aldevron founder(s). They sold out for $9.6 Billion earlier this summer. They are the producers (or at least one) of the mRNA materials for Moderna.
    Still $1.2 billion should leave enough to retire comfortably even after RDO gets their cut and Pretzels, Inc (the actual bakeries) gets theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The IPF is impressive. Did I miss something where he had anything to do with this? The IPF was a foregone conclusion long before he was in office. Same with facility upgrades. if a Golden Retriever was AD, these facilities were going to get done exactly as they are now- except for maybe a Dog would have warned us how bad the the SHAC was going to be.

Outside of hiring Jory Collins, I'm asking for anyone to show me a decision he has made that was not literally "the easiest, most obvious choice available".

I agree on the DB line of questioning as well
    The IPF was all Matt Larson from scratch . The bubble was brand new when he arrived and didn't even go up for the 1st time until he was in the job

Gene Taylor fundraised for the bubble

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Probably not as flush as the Aldevron founder(s). They sold out for $9.6 Billion earlier this summer. They are the producers (or at least one) of the mRNA materials for Moderna.
    Still $1.2 billion should leave enough to retire comfortably even after RDO gets their cut and Pretzels, Inc (the actual bakeries) gets theirs.
    Lets not act like these singular people get all of that money. They have investors and we have very little notion of what the financial structure of those businesses are. The last place I worked the founder/CEO owned less than 2 percent of the company.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

The IPF is impressive. Did I miss something where he had anything to do with this? The IPF was a foregone conclusion long before he was in office. Same with facility upgrades. if a Golden Retriever was AD, these facilities were going to get done exactly as they are now- except for maybe a Dog would have warned us how bad the the SHAC was going to be.

Outside of hiring Jory Collins, I'm asking for anyone to show me a decision he has made that was not literally "the easiest, most obvious choice available".

I agree on the DB line of questioning as well
    So, no credit for the IPF and other facility upgrades, because that was easy to do. But the SHAC debacle is all his fault. Ok.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, If I literally get paid to fundraise for NDSU, I would call Dot lol. The fact that this is shocking to you is the type of thinking that has NDSU left behind. I solicit donations to my Alma Mater, my church and other causes all the time. I just was saying "i would call her" and "usually you know within 10 seconds if theyre going to donate or not"

If that makes me like lakes, then he sounds like a completely reasonable person to me!

Also noticed that you chose to insult me instead of addressing even one of the points I made. Cant say I'm surprised. You and 56 make a good pair, shove your dicks in everyones face and expect them to say thank you (whatever the hell that means). I made about 20 points on the post, but instead of actually refuting any of them, you just said I was dumb lol
    I am quoting this post but I am going to talk about all your posts when I say that you legit never shut up about this and it (in my opinion, not like you likely care) reflects poorly on you that your posts are full of snide condescending comments insulting others (mainly ML or anyone at NDSU) like you have the world's biggest bone to pick.

Your posts are a drain on this board while accomplishing absolutely nothing other than being the King of Whine. Mainly directed at one individual. Take a BREAK, dude. It honestly feels like 20 posts a day from you about this subject matter.

And no, I am not going to offer any comments on content other to say that I am pro-FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I am quoting this post but I am going to talk about all your posts when I say that you legit never shut up about this and it (in my opinion, not like you likely care) reflects poorly on you that your posts are full of snide condescending comments insulting others (mainly ML or anyone at NDSU) like you have the world's biggest bone to pick.

Your posts are a drain on this board while accomplishing absolutely nothing other than being the King of Whine. Mainly directed at one individual. Take a BREAK, dude. It honestly feels like 20 posts a day from you about this subject matter.

And no, I am not going to offer any comments on content other to say that I am pro-FBS.
    I spent a lot of time refusing to put anyone on ignore, just on the principle that I want to hear peoples' thoughts no matter how much I disagree with them or they annoy me. I was stupid. My bisonville experience is 100x better now that I don't ever see anything from Lakes, ALLCAPSMANKATORAWR or the UND AI spam bot that's clogging up the smack threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Lets not act like these singular people get all of that money. They have investors and we have very little notion of what the financial structure of those businesses are. The last place I worked the founder/CEO owned less than 2 percent of the company.
    That was my point on Dot's. There are a lot of hands in the pot plus any outstanding debt. On the other hand, 2% of $9.6B is "only" $192 million.

It's back again... the playoffs is probably going to be 12 teams. All auto bids for the P5 and 1 bid for the top G5. With the top G5 schools moving to the P5 schools (like Cincy/Houston), that means the top G5 gets in. As of today based on rankings if you remove Cinci/Houston that would be UTSA or Coastal Carolina. Can we be as good as those schools? Fuck yeah. If we don't move up, we are stupid AF

Also CUSA is much more stable now since Middle Tennessee said NO and then the MAC said no to Eastern Kentucky

Everything I've read is either 4 or 12. Give the Hot Mic podcast a listen. Dom talked about it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I spent a lot of time refusing to put anyone on ignore, just on the principle that I want to hear peoples' thoughts no matter how much I disagree with them or they annoy me. I was stupid. My bisonville experience is 100x better now that I don't ever see anything from Lakes, ALLCAPSMANKATORAWR or the UND AI spam bot that's clogging up the smack threads.
    I dunno. I think pickles is kind of refreshing actually. In a kind of “somebody forgot to take their lithium today” fashion.

Seriously though, does anybody remember mankato and chapstick posting at the same time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Nothing super secret about not giving out information on things in the works that are not finalized. Are you butt hurt that the schools admin does not have you and a few others on speed dial to call and check if you are ok with any discussions they are having. This is standard practice even in a public university. As a matter of fact, it is even less likely that a private school would keep things hush until details were worked out. So of course a public school would be hush on it as they have the state to go through with permission for almost anything they do before they do it. Just bizarre that some folks seem to actually expect a daily briefing as if they are some cog in the wheel of the NDSU machine. If you are a business owner, do you put out daily updates to your employees about the way you want to do business? Not likely. I am sure that if the radio guys at 1660 are telling listeners something like that, then it is true, as it would be radio suicide for them to just make things up like that without actual knowledge from the school that talks are going on in some capacity.
    We are a BIG cog in the machine...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]